The crimes against Crimean Tatars – when will we see justice?

Oct 2010
Colorado
But my point is that the people I interacted with were at that point enjoying the improvements they had seen after a bottoming from the dismemberment of the Soviet system. Their outlook changed well before the oil price peak.
Oh, OK. :)

They must've gotten giddy later.

May 2018
USA
Unfortunately the USA will offer no sort of assistance to the Crimean Tatars. The only advice I can offer is to silently resist, don't leave a trail, and build up a large underground network. Perhaps the next US President won't be a Russian sympathizer. The idea of tormenting a lot of brown people, even if in a foreign region like the Crimea, would probably appeal to Trump (and most of the GOP constituency).

Oct 2010
Colorado
Unfortunately the USA will offer no sort of assistance to the Crimean Tatars. The only advice I can offer is to silently resist, don't leave a trail, and build up a large underground network. Perhaps the next US President won't be a Russian sympathizer. The idea of tormenting a lot of brown people, even if in a foreign region like the Crimea, would probably appeal to Trump (and most of the GOP constituency).
Sympathizer and dupe too.

By being dramatic and provocative 24/7, Trump is aiding Putin, and Xi, in their desires to bring down the US from the inside, to create irreconcilable differences between political-social segments of the population.

What the living hell good is a "good" economy when citizens are at each others' throats?

Oct 2010
Colorado
I forgot to mention, that I think Crimea is Russia barring a nuclear war that Russia loses. I might be wrong, but I have followed this situation intensely from the beginning

Imagine China taking over Taiwan bloodlessly as Russia took Crimea. Now try to imagine in that scenario China restoring Taiwan's sovereignty. That's how likely I think it is that Crimea will be returned to Ukraine.

Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Sympathizer and dupe too.

By being dramatic and provocative 24/7, Trump is aiding Putin, and Xi, in their desires to bring down the US from the inside, to create irreconcilable differences between political-social segments of the population.

What the living hell good is a "good" economy when citizens are at each others' throats?
Progue Pushovers

When Trump supporters are at the throats of pencil-necked geeks, the conflict won't last long.