The de(mexican ethnic slur)ified Zone.

Jun 2018
U.S.
n You are probably familiar with the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea. It is about 2.5 miles wide. Maybe we need to do the same thing at the U.S.-mexico border. A place where "shoot to kill" would stand. And with a clearly posted strip of landmines near our side of the border. That way, it would be much harder for invaders to cross without being spotted. Or blown up.

Though there are areas along the border where U.S. and mexican cities are near each other. Only there would a wall need to be built. High and deep. Once past those urban areas, the border could widen out. Does this sound like a good plan to you?

Jul 2014
massachusetts
n You are probably familiar with the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea. It is about 2.5 miles wide. Maybe we need to do the same thing at the U.S.-mexico border. A place where "shoot to kill" would stand. And with a clearly posted strip of landmines near our side of the border. That way, it would be much harder for invaders to cross without being spotted. Or blown up.

Though there are areas along the border where U.S. and mexican cities are near each other. Only there would a wall need to be built. High and deep. Once past those urban areas, the border could widen out. Does this sound like a good plan to you?

Sounds like the ramblings of a hate filled moron to me....

May 2018
USA
I think we should stock the border with bars, weed dispensaries, and low priced clean hotels with full access to spa/golf course at the expense of the Trump Foundation. The immigrants should be issued green cards following cursory checks with their governments and US criminal files.

Jun 2018
U.S.
Sounds like the ramblings of a hate filled moron to me....
And you are a traitorous pile of poop! (I would have said "shit" except imagine that probably wouldn't have liked it) I support White people. But for morons like you, you probably wouldn't be bothered if the U.S. also shared a land border with places like Liberia, Pakistan, India or China.

Jun 2018
U.S.
I think we should stock the border with bars, weed dispensaries, and low priced clean hotels with full access to spa/golf course at the expense of the Trump Foundation. The immigrants should be issued green cards following cursory checks with their governments and US criminal files.
Then you should also agree with this. Wherever you live, remove the front door. Take it right off the hinges and smash it up. Let me know when you have done so. I will take back this insult. HYPOCRITE!

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Then you should also agree with this. Wherever you live, remove the front door. Take it right off the hinges and smash it up. Let me know when you have done so. I will take back this insult. HYPOCRITE!
Don't tell people what they SHOULD agree with. It's fucking stupid.

Jun 2018
U.S.
Don't tell people what they SHOULD agree with. It's fucking stupid.
Why not. It's basically the same thing. So if you think it is stupid, it must mean that you are stupid. Now are you going to tell me that I shouldn't tell people what something "must mean" too?

Sep 2017
My Commune
I support solving the Mexico problem militarily. Mexico is a failed state and the elite are making Mexico worse. The result of which can only be more Mexicans flooding America. Unless Mexico is overthrown and the problem is solved from Mexico then there will never be a solution. Mexico has already committed an act of war when they sent their people to America illegally. This is supported by the Mexican government in fact, the evidence exists.