The DNC is as honest as the day is long, right?

May 2018
none
I have no idea who posted this as you're on ignore.

However, any conservative concerned about honesty has no leg to stand on if they support Trump. I suggest you get your own house in order before going after anyone else.

Reactions: Lyzza
Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I have no idea who posted this as you're on ignore.

However, any conservative concerned about honesty has no leg to stand on if they support Trump. I suggest you get your own house in order before going after anyone else.
These people are so absurd. Their party is the most hypocritical, dishonest scumbags, epitomized by Trump, the most dishonest POS ever, and they want to talk about Dems?

And I'm pretty sure no democratic supporter things the DNC and all dems are honest.

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
Hold on. Are we really going to ignore the very valid point the OP is making? The DNC is literally rigging the primaries again.
EVERY primary is "Rigged" if you wish to call it that, that is what the DNC/RNC were designed to do. The people vote and the winner gets the support of the organization...but there will always be a favorite that they think will beat the opposition.

Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
Jan 2015
MD
EVERY primary is "Rigged" if you wish to call it that, that is what the DNC/RNC were designed to do. The people vote and the winner gets the support of the organization...but there will always be a favorite that they think will beat the opposition.
So you fake rage out about GOP corruption but you have no issue with the Democrats rigging an election. Got it.

Liberals are a cancer to the left.

Sep 2019
Here
This is a classic case of the left sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA LA." Already 3 or 4 posts about how bad the GOP is, instead of addressing clear corruption in their own party.

Stupid is as stupid does. Forest Gump