The DNC is as honest as the day is long, right?

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
IIRC, according to the "rockefeller files," presidents used to be selected months or even years before the elections.

Fact: If they have the power and influence to convince us to use government issued currency, and convinces us into wars based on lies, they can pretty much do anything they want.
are you a real person? you spew the silliest conspiracy theories, like a fool. oh, no!! government issued currency!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
Feb 2020
dfw, texas
IIRC, according to the "rockefeller files," presidents used to be selected months or even years before the elections.

Fact: If they have the power and influence to convince us to use government issued currency, and convinces us into wars based on lies, they can pretty much do anything they want.
oh my!! the rockefeller files!! did you mean the rockford files? at least that was a real tv show, not right wing, anti-government bullshit...

whenever you post goofy conspiracy theory shit, i can hear the Twilight Zone music in the background...

• Haha
Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
Jul 2018
Earth
oh my!! the rockefeller files!! did you mean the rockford files? at least that was a real tv show, not right wing, anti-government bullshit...

whenever you post goofy conspiracy theory shit, i can hear the Twilight Zone music in the background...
You should learn American history if you are going to comment on it.

• Haha
Reactions: thor gonzales