The Donald Trump "Look!! There's a squirrel!!!" thread

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The Trump spin machine is in overdrive. What's your favorite "Look! There's a squirrel" issue?

I'll start:

Threats to Sweden (the damned liberal country--who needs 'em?) over the release of A$AP Rocky.

Phuck.

Reactions: Gordy and se7en
May 2018
none
That Ukraine interfered in our elections and not Russia. That one was super shitty and shown to be a total lie.

Reactions: se7en

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
His claims to have caused at least three manufacturing plants to open despite the fact that all three were opened in fact during Obama's term. The last one, the plant he claims is an Apple plant opened because of him, where Apple Macs are built was opened before 2013 and in fact is owned by a different company that was contracted to build them by Apple.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
wanting to buy Greenland

(thought I'm not sure it was an intentional distraction, and the fool really thought he could buy freakin Greenland)

Reactions: leekohler2
Jul 2019
Georgia
Dorian hitting Alabama, and sharpie-gate

wall around Colorado

again these are things I'm not sure were planned distractions or him milking his being a dummy

Dec 2015
Arizona
Did someone say SQUIRREL? FEEDER?
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 4.02.41 PM.png
Makes a great gift and Christmas is coming! Squirrels will have their heads in there constantly as it swings around and they try to get every last drop! Your cat will love the show too! Set up is simple (of course). AND the best part is IT DOESN"T TALK! Only $16.96 with free shipping on Amazon.