The dumb DNC debate Fox News discussion

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Let's catch up. After an expansive report from Jane Mayer showing how Fox News had been directly helping the Trump campaign and continuing to do so with the Trump presidency (if you haven't read the piece, Jane Mayer is the epitome of what in-depth jourlism should look like). So Tom Perez, DNC Chair, came out and said the DNC will not allow Fox News to host one of the DNC debates.

Here's a layers of dumb involved in this story:

1. Tom Perez is a moron. Why come out and make this statement? Fox News did not have a DNC debate in 2016, 2012, or 2008. This is nothing new. In fact Fox News was supposed to have a 2008 debate, but several candidates pulled out after Roger Ailes jokes about calling then Senator, "Obama Bin Laden".
  2. When's the last time the RNC had a debate on MSNBC? Am I supposed to believe it's outrageous the DNC won't do a debate on Fox when the RNC won't do a debate on MSNBC?
  3. Here's the dumbest narrative I've been hearing, "Is the DNC afraid of tough questions?" Are you kidding me? There's probably going to 8 or 9 democratic debates. Am I supposed to believe there will be no tough questions from Jake Tapper, Rachel Maddow, Steve Kroft, Jeff Glor, Lester Holt, David Muir, John Dickerson, Norah O'Donnell, Scott Pelley, or Anderson Cooper? Give me a break.
  4. This isn't a participation trophy. You want to know why Fox News isn't getting a debate? The same reason Breitbart isn't getting one. And Vox, and the Daily Wire, and the Daily Caller, and Washington Examiner, and so on.

Mar 2019
US
They don't deserve one,they'll only target whomever they think is the frontrunner and dirty them up as much as possible.They'll only do dirty work for you know who.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 12.07.39 AM.jpg

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Oh btw

5. Since Perez made this statement, audio was unearthed of Tucner Carlson saying arguing with women turns them on and of him defending a pedophile, and Janine Pero said if you wear a hijab you don’t support the constitution.

So yea, that’s your Fox News that’s crying about not getting a debate.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
DNC does not want Fox news debate because on Fox news they will be asked DETAILED questions about the immigration Green New Deal and Medicare for all. Like Cost Coverage, effect on the Economy, and taxes that would be needed to pay for it. And asked questions why they spent 12 million dollars (as an Ausie that use to frequent in here said money to build 12 new schools) on a crime they knew was not committed by the Trump campaign.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
DNC does not want Fox news debate because on Fox news they will be asked DETAILED questions about the immigration Green New Deal and Medicare for all. Like Cost Coverage, effect on the Economy, and taxes that would be needed to pay for it. And asked questions why they spent 12 million dollars (as an Ausie that use to frequent in here said money to build 12 new schools) on a crime they knew was not committed by the Trump campaign.
Clearly you didn’t read my OP otherwise you’d understand why this is a rediculous argument

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Who cares what the DNC does. Their primaries are a proven sham.

Now, when it comes to the presidential debates.

Good luck w that.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Those topics have been covered ad nauseum by both parties. Fox has a proven record of bias. They should have been denied news debates years ago.
Speaking of crimes we knew WERE committed.........how many witches have been indicted so far? How many of those peeps were chummy with DJ Trump?? Has the Mueller report been released yet?
Perhaps you think some people ARE above the law? If so, does that Dirty Don?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Ken Star spent $40 million investigating a blow job, so whats your point ??

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Cry all you want. Fox will NOT be getting the profits from hosting such a debate. LOL...