The dumb DNC debate Fox News discussion

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Here's something I learned just this morning. Fox news chose to not broadcast the 2004 Democratic debates, they were going to broadcast the 2008 one until Ailes called Obama Barric bin Laden and the DNC naturally pulled it and Fox didn't broadcast the 2016 debates.

So this is just standard procedure for Fox.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Cry all you want. Fox will NOT be getting the profits from hosting such a debate. LOL...

I know Democrats don't want to be challenged... They are cowards... I am not Crying... I am just stating a Fact...

They don't want to have to explain the Fake Science of MMGW
They don't want to explain how much Medicare for all will cost
They don't want to explain the famine that will be created by the Green New Deal
Tney don't want to explain the cost of the Green new deal
They don't want to explain why they spent 17 million dollars investigating a non Crime of Collusion.
They don't want to answer questions why and how the DNC and Hillary Campaign Colluded with Russia.
They don't want to explain Why they want to put millions BACK on to welfare, that have gotten off wealfare because of The Trump economy.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I know Democrats don't want to be challenged... They are cowards... I am not Crying... I am just stating a Fact...

They don't want to have to explain the Fake Science of MMGW
They don't want to explain how much Medicare for all will cost
They don't want to explain the famine that will be created by the Green New Deal
Tney don't want to explain the cost of the Green new deal
They don't want to explain why they spent 17 million dollars investigating a non Crime of Collusion.
They don't want to answer questions why and how the DNC and Hillary Campaign Colluded with Russia.
They don't want to explain Why they want to put millions BACK on to welfare, that have gotten off wealfare because of The Trump economy.
Uh, no. Thety just see no reason to enrich Foc news. It's as simple as that.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Uh, no. Thety just see no reason to enrich Foc news. It's as simple as that.

I know they don't want to be challenged, They are cowards... SIMPLE AS THAT.. they want their Fake image to be the narrative, they don't want to go on a Fair and Balanced News network, they want to suckle the Teets of their mamma's, and get their participation trophies and say what good boys and girls are we.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I know they don't want to be challenged, They are cowards... SIMPLE AS THAT.. they want their Fake image to be the narrative, they don't want to go on a Fair and Balanced News network, they want to suckle the Teets of their mamma's, and get their participation trophies and say what good boys and girls are we.
You just keep telling yourself that... Fox STILL isn't making that money off of the DNC. LOL...

You've devolved into just blubbering talking points and gibberish. :cool:

Dec 2015
Arizona
You just keep telling yourself that... Fox STILL isn't making that money off of the DNC. LOL...

You've devolved into just blubbering talking points and gibberish. :cool:
I'm surprised Foxy News isn't talking about Trump's WALL--the great big beautiful WALL. How's that coming along?
Anyone?

Dec 2015
Arizona
I'm surprised Foxy News isn't talking about Trump's WALL--the great big beautiful WALL. How's that coming along?
Anyone?
OH! Speaking of the wall. Headlines about an hour ago:

Senate GOP effort on Trump border wall seems to crash
Say it isn't so? I'm not feelin' the love.
An 11th-hour rescue mission by Republican senators to stave off an awkward defeat for President Donald Trump on his declaration of a national emergency at the Mexican border, and to protect themselves from a politically dicey vote opposing him, seemed to collapse Wednesday.

The setback made it all but certain that defections from his own party will force Trump to cast what could be his first veto — on a struggle directly related to his signature issue of building barricades along the southwest border. It also left Republican senators facing a painful choice: defy a president who commands passionate loyalty from conservative voters or acquiesce to what many lawmakers from both parties consider a dubious and dangerous expansion of presidential authority.

After a closed-door lunch, GOP lawmakers predicted the Senate would approve a resolution Thursday annulling the emergency Trump has declared along the border. The Democratic-led House passed the legislation last month, meaning Senate assent would send it to Trump.
“It was called turn out the lights, the party’s over,” said Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., recalling a favorite refrain of Monday Night Football announcers when a game was out of reach. “Well, that’s appropriate right now.”

Republicans hoped Trump would support a separate measure curbing a president’s powers to declare future emergencies. Had he done so, they thought, it would be easier for reluctant GOP senators to support the emergency Trump has proclaimed to steer $3.6 billion more than Congress has approved for barrier construction.
But during the GOP lunch, Trump called Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, chief sponsor of the bill limiting future emergency declarations, and told him he opposed that proposal. The call was described by two officials who weren’t authorized to publicly discuss the matter and described it on condition of anonymity.

“There’s been numerous efforts to engage with the vice president and the president, and the president’s not persuaded that he should support it right now,” said Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, who advises GOP leaders. “I don’t know of any president that likes to give up power.”

Lee said in a statement that he will back the resolution canceling the border emergency because his own bill now lacks “an immediate path forward.” With Republicans controlling the Senate 53-47, it will take just four GOP defections to approve the measure, which the House passed last month.
Besides Lee, four have said they would vote no: Sens. Thom Tillis of North Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Kentucky’s Rand Paul. Tillis and Collins face potentially competitive re-election fights in 2020.

More here: Senate GOP effort on Trump border wall seems to crash