The ENTIRE Republican Party is a Russian Asset

Dec 2012
California
The USSR was much richer and stronger than Russia, if he could only guess that a few newspaper announcements could buy the American presidency ... Lost opportunity.
Sorry, the reason the USSR imploded was because they were not richer.
So you're separating Trump and Republicans? Funny, I can't see it.
What I can see is, the Russians meddling by hacking Hillary's illegal server. If it helped Trump, it was not because of Trump but, because of Hillary.

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Sorry, the reason the USSR imploded was because they were not richer.
I remember when Obama carried out a medical reform. it was said about it that programm would finish the US economy. In the USSR, medicine was completely free. In the USSR, apartments were issued free of charge. Higher education was free. The USSR contained a huge army, spent huge money on space and assistance to allied states. If the USA cannot survive Obama’s worthless program, then USA could not bear everything that the USSR bore. Is it so?
Treason killed USSR. Treason of rotten elite killed it

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I remember when Obama carried out a medical reform. it was said about it that programm would finish the US economy. In the USSR, medicine was completely free. In the USSR, apartments were issued free of charge. Higher education was free. The USSR contained a huge army, spent huge money on space and assistance to allied states. If the USA cannot survive Obama’s worthless program, then USA could not bear everything that the USSR bore. Is it so?
Oh yeah....

The USSR had all the free stuff for the people, and all the free stuff for the elite and don't for one minute argue with that, please.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
Since right wingers want the US to be like Russia, why does this surprise you?
it still surprises me daily that some people are completely turning against their own country to support a Russian asset, and openly admitting it

I'm a pretty hardcore patriot, and I never gave a shit if anyone kneeled for the anthem because that's just symbolic bullshit, but Americans straight up supporting the Kremlin over America hurts my damn heart

Dec 2015
Arizona
Your logic boggles the mind.

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
boggles the mind.
This happens when a life-long false propaganda meets the facts ... The fact that the US news are “fake news” does not mean, that Trump was elected by the Russians, it just means that the news is false. When it is beneficial to news owners.

Apr 2019
America
guess you missed the buttload of sanctions Obama put on Russia

it's kiiiiinnnnnnddddaaaa the reason they worked so hard to elect trump.
Name some of those sanctions. The one that stopped any Russian meddling is the one I want to know about.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
guess you missed the buttload of sanctions Obama put on Russia

Who immediately tried to get rid of the ranction and when there was too much stink raised, he just deferred them. Can't make his boss, Putin mad, can he?

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
That's for sure. But the farther, the American presidents are cheaper. Catherine the Great had to spend as many as five barrels of whiskey and 20 pounds of tobacco to elect Washington ... Now they go for a pack of chewing gum.