The ENTIRE Republican Party is a Russian Asset

Dec 2015
Arizona
This happens when a life-long false propaganda meets the facts ... The fact that the US news are “fake news” does not mean, that Trump was elected by the Russians, it just means that the news is false. When it is beneficial to news owners.
Well, you are right about the "life-long" part. We've all heard of yellow journalism. We've experienced it first hand...and I'm not saying that every SINGLE thing the press reports is unbiased because it's not, but the truth is out there. There are still examples of media reporting TRUTH--and fact-checking. AND when the MSM presents video, audio, text, quotes, documents, et al.......they are reporting the truth. Even then IT IS MY JOB to dig for more. If it doesn't meet my smell test, I check it out. Anyone with a computer can do the same....so, in this day and age, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for ignorance---unless it's willful ignorance and there's PLENTY of that these days.

Was Trump elected by the Russians? Maybe not, but we DO KNOW that Russians toyed with our election process. We DO KNOW that they intentionally hacked our systems, hung out at polling sites and they BOUGHT advertising that would benefit Trump's campaign. That is flagrant interference by a foreign government in America's presidential election and I expect they'll do the same thing in 2020. This is the issue and it SHOULD have enraged every single America but it didn't.
Add to that the fact that Trump and his supporters defamed, maligned and slandered our intelligence community for doing its job---protecting all Americans.
AND that, my friend, started this horrific journey into hell.

Reactions: Rescue Basket
Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Add to that the fact that Trump and his supporters defamed, maligned and slandered our intelligence community for doing its job---protecting all Americans.
AND that, my friend, started this horrific journey into hell.
A good start, but the ending brings to mind the centuries of burning women as witches ... Just another witch hunt. And why else do you need freedom of speech?

Dec 2015
Arizona
A good start, but the ending brings to mind the centuries of burning women as witches ... Just another witch hunt. And why else do you need freedom of speech?
Brilliant. Whatabout the real witch hunts in the 1600s.....WOW. You've outdone yourself, Einstein.

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Brilliant. Whatabout the real witch hunts in the 1600s..
What about it? This one, russiagate, also real and also based on evil and stupidity. There are plenty of witches in the world to hunt when you need blame on somebody your dirty deeds.

Dec 2015
Arizona
What about it? This one, russiagate, also real and also based on evil and stupidity. There are plenty of witches in the world to hunt when you need blame on somebody your dirty deeds.
You really have no idea what's going on, do you?

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
You really have no idea what's going on, do you?
I know. One group of politicians, representing a part of the bourgeoisie, is fighting with another part of the politicians, who represents another part of the bourgeoisie. All means are good in this fight. It’s just that part of the politicians called democrats represents that part of the bourgeoisie that is especially rotten, you know, from the Epstein list — pedophiles, perverts, psychopaths. Therefore, their brains are gone especially bad, there is enough anger and hatred in them, but resourcefulness is not the same as use to be in the younger days of capitalism.
So, an old scarecrow of the “Soviet threat” was pulled out of the dusty closet without even brushing it off the dust. Pitiful evil creeps.
If your “free press” screamed at least a tenth of the force about the murder of Epstein in jail by wealthy pedophiles in power, as they squealed about “Russian buyers of the American president”, then I would have thought that the first amendment still made some sense, that part of it, which speaks of freedom of speech...

Last edited:
Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
this is sad. a United States Senator believes Vladimir Putin over our own intelligence agencies
Intelligence works for government, government not always interested in truth. By the way. Putin, as I heard, breath the air so I recomend you to stop doing this,
you don't want to do the same thing Putin do, do you?