The Explainers

Oct 2010
Colorado
It's damned near unbelievable this is happening.

If a dad gets his daughter pregnant and she delivers, dad would be both dad and grand dad. Praise Jesus?

Oct 2010
Colorado
Boys will be boys. They just can't help their urges, can they? It's that uncontrollable, primal lust. AND they certainly shouldn't be held responsible for their little indiscretions.
Girls "get themselves" pregnant.
I've heard that.

"Well, you know, I heard she went out and got herse'f pregnant."

I bet they do that all the time. As for incest babies, I hear in parts of the country incest is pretty much a family tradition anyway. Libs just hate it that now all these little gifts from Gawd will have legal protection.

I mean, people oughta think. If we had us exceptions for rape and incest, next thing you know ever'one of these women showing up for a abortion would be sayin' she wuz raped or incested. Ever single one.

**sarcasm**

Dec 2015
Arizona
I've heard that.

"Well, you know, I heard she went out and got herse'f pregnant."

I bet they do that all the time. As for incest babies, I hear in parts of the country incest is pretty much a family tradition anyway. Libs just hate it that now all these little gifts from Gawd will have legal protection.

I mean, people oughta think. If we had us exceptions for rape and incest, next thing you know ever'one of these women showing up for a abortion would be sayin' she wuz raped or incested. Ever single one.

**sarcasm**
Well.....as they say in the Grand Ol' Party: Girls (of all ages)......just relax and enjoy it. Then thank God for that little gift.