The fight for the white house in 2020 will be a war.

Jan 2015
MD
Lol @ war.

Who will fight in this supposed civil war you speak of and how will the lines be drawn? Who will fire the first shot? The SJWs or the alt-right? The edgy teenagers on social media? The hoteps? The redpillers? The ANCAPS?

Incels?

PUAs?

Feminists?

New age hippies?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
What makes your point so different from the nazi's, kkk or white suprmacists then? After all, one of their main repugnant qualities is in denying a voice to others not like them. Your aren't being any better than the beast you want slayed.
My "denial" is based on the truism that you can have their own opinion (and express it) but you can't have your own facts.

Trump and his deplorables live in the land of "alternative facts". That I will not tolerate.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
My countries biggest threat and enemy deserves nothing but total rejection and deserves nothing from me or any patriot. Like I said You people have to be controlled and watched closely so you don't get another chance to destroy this country and anything just short of taking away your right to hate is fine with me.
You people? Uh, okay. Nevermind.

An American trying to deny the rights of other Americans. Pot meet kettle. Kettle says "pleased to meet you. Jump on in. The water is nice and piping hot!"

Your not going to listen. So carry on.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
My "denial" is based on the truism that you can have their own opinion (and express it) but you can't have your own facts.

Trump and his deplorables live in the land of "alternative facts". That I will not tolerate.
Which is fine. But don't expext me to be on board with squelching either sides rights to feed and act moronic with one another.

This needs too play itself out now.

No sense in trying to put a lid and clamps on a boiling pot.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Which is fine. But don't expext me to be on board with squelching either sides rights to feed and act moronic with one another.

This needs too play itself out now.

No sense in trying to put a lid and clamps on a boiling pot.
So not challenging Trump's lies, allowing some media to spread those lies and seeing so many citizens believe it all doesn't bother you?

May 2019
USA
jbander said:
My countries biggest threat and enemy deserves nothing but total rejection and deserves nothing from me or any patriot. Like I said You people have to be controlled and watched closely so you don't get another chance to destroy this country and anything just short of taking away your right to hate is fine with me.
An American trying to deny the rights of other Americans. Pot meet kettle. Kettle says "pleased to meet you. Jump on in. The water is nice and piping hot!"
Thanks for your avoidance-acceptance confession to 9/11. Just as those burning Bush's business contract with Muslim Al Qaeda to nuke Temple Mount didn't work so well for the Christian Nation goes debate of "serve the Pope or die" politics of the Fourth Reich.

Oct 2017
Minnesota

Try reading the thread it will help you quite a bit"anything just short of taking away your right to hate is fine with me." you haters can't even read I guess.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
So not challenging Trump's lies, allowing some media to spread those lies and seeing so many citizens believe it all doesn't bother you?
Challenge away ( I'm not stopping anyone), don't squelch the media (from either side) and people are going to believe what they want too anyways. (You know this!)

Ive been trying and spectacularly failing at getting this point across: The people who voted for Trump, have felt under attack for decades now. They need to be heard

Similarly, on the other side (rightly pointed out to me by Lee), the same can be said. Its one of the things that helped Obama. It has also given us AOC, Omar and ect... They also need to be heard.

Neither are being heard. But yes, lets call everyone we disagree with liars and continue to try and shut them down, and then wonder why their angry and are so ready to believe the first snake oil sales man who comes along.

I mean... It is just one big b!@tch slapping contest, Until the bigger victim card is pulled out on both sides and then the cat fight from hell breaks outs and spills over every where.

This situation ( It is an international problem) can't be controlled by anyone or thing. It can and is being manipulated by everyone and their countries though.

Yeah.... Uh - No! Too late for a remedy. This virus needs to run its course.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Try reading the thread it will help you quite a bit"anything just short of taking away your right to hate is fine with me." you haters can't even read I guess.
Well you surely pegged me there, didnt ya? I'm such a hater who can't read! Zing!:rolleyes:

May 2019
USA
Still holding onto that Christiananality pedophilia Islamophobia pseudo science of this Christian Nation SCOTUS no equal justice under law politics.