The fight for the white house in 2020 will be a war.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Challenge away ( I'm not stopping anyone), don't squelch the media (from either side) and people are going to believe what they want too anyways. (You know this!)

Ive been trying and spectacularly failing at getting this point across: The people who voted for Trump, have felt under attack for decades now. They need to be heard

Similarly, on the other side (rightly pointed out to me by Lee), the same can be said. Its one of the things that helped Obama. It has also given us AOC, Omar and ect... They also need to be heard.

Neither are being heard. But yes, lets call everyone we disagree with liars and continue to try and shut them down, and then wonder why their angry and are so ready to believe the first snake oil sales man who comes along.

I mean... It is just one big b!@tch slapping contest, Until the bigger victim card is pulled out on both sides and then the cat fight from hell breaks outs and spills over every where.

This situation ( It is an international problem) can't be controlled by anyone or thing. It can and is being manipulated by everyone and their countries though.

Yeah.... Uh - No! Too late for a remedy. This virus needs to run its course.
Just one point. I don't remember ever calling anyone a liar over something I disagree with. But when it is objectively incorrect and the person saying it knows that, no matter how you want to spin it, that's a lie.

May 2019
USA
My countries biggest threat and enemy deserves nothing but total rejection and deserves nothing from me or any patriot. Like I said You people have to be controlled and watched closely so you don't get another chance to destroy this country and anything just short of taking away your right to hate is fine with me.
Maybe take the rite to hate but guessing if you got your Christian Nation SCOTUS federal lynching Muslims license to kill or Catholic Church lynching native Washington, D.C. born Americans license to kill that could very well be the biggest threat, but then again certainly will leave no doubt of that nationalism pseudo religion war for the White House..

Oct 2017
Minnesota
What makes your point so different from the nazi's, kkk or white suprmacists then? After all, one of their main repugnant qualities is in denying a voice to others not like them. Your aren't being any better than the beast you want slayed.
Go right ahead and tell me that I don't have the right to despise this countries biggest threat and biggest enemy.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
Maybe take the rite to hate but guessing if you got your Christian Nation SCOTUS federal lynching Muslims license to kill or Catholic Church lynching native Washington, D.C. born Americans license to kill that could very well be the biggest threat, but then again certainly will leave no doubt of that nationalism pseudo religion war for the White House..
Totally lost me.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
because right wing haters that have been kept under rocks by a civilized country and now have found a voice in Scum Bag will fight like hell to keep that voice because once gone they will never see support for their ugly group again and will be put back underneath their rocks by civilized American , were they belong.

Very well put.

Honest and accurate.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Riiiiiight. You literally support an ideology that censors, demonetizes, runs out of restaurants, and uses violence to shut up anyone who dissents.
Silly when you can just run them over or blow them up like your side prefers, I agree.

As to your Nazi reference, do some reading. You do not need to stay stupid.

May 2019
USA
Is that avoidance - acceptance of need to know SCOTUS standing with an immaculate drug conception to lynch Muslims with license to hate or Catholic Church standing to lynch Washingtonians for whatever "serve the Pope or die" Christian Nation whim suits purpose to license to hate; which is about all politics of the crooks on Capital Hill is.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
Is that avoidance - acceptance of need to know SCOTUS standing with an immaculate drug conception to lynch Muslims with license to hate or Catholic Church standing to lynch Washingtonians for whatever "serve the Pope or die" Christian Nation whim suits purpose to license to hate; which is about all politics of the crooks on Capital Hill is.
Have no clue what this even means, I think I've found someone that writes worse then I do. But I have a excuse, I'm totally dyslexic

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Have no clue what this even means, I think I've found someone that writes worse then I do. But I have a excuse, I'm totally dyslexic
You have compensated well. I'm mildly dyslexic and thank the FSM for spellcheck. I also transpose numbers, a concern in that when I was planning drilling operations and doing the on site supervision, there was a lot of gazintas I had to do. A mistake could actually result in loss of life so I checked and double checked and triple checked and if all three didn't agree, I'd keep going till I got a clear majority of one answer.

My surprise of the day, Chrome's spellcheck accepts gazintas. The compiler must have been a Beverly Hillbillies fans.