The first transcripts are out

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
And for Marie Yovanovitch

Jul 2019
Georgia
From McKinley highlights:

Ambassador McKinley “had never seen” efforts to use the State Department to dig up dirt on a political opponent “in 37 years in the Foreign Service.” (Page 112)

~~~

also he wanted to release a non-partisan statement in support of Yovanovitch after the transcript showed trump bad-mouthing her, and he took it to her, she approved and 4 other people did

the one disapproval: Pompeo

Ambassador McKinley “had never seen” efforts to use the State Department to dig up dirt on a political opponent “in 37 years in the Foreign Service.” (Page 112)

In fact Pompeo disapproved a few times, until McKinley resigned over the issue

In the first conversation you had with the Secretary, you essentially got no response to the request for a statement. Is that accurate?
A: That’s accurate.
Q: And in the final conversation with the Secretary where you raised the matter again, you again got no specific response to that issue when you raised it with the Secretary. Is that correct?
A: That is correct, yeah.
Q: And was there a third conversation?
A: Yeah. So I presented my resignation on September 30th. I spoke with the Secretary again when he called from Europe to discuss my resignation. And I think that at that point I said, well, you know, we really—I was pretty direct. I said, you know, this situation isn’t acceptable. We need to—you know, I’ve already made my recommendation, but I do—I am resigning. And that was the conversation. Again, I didn’t get a reaction on that point.

Reactions: intangible child