The first transcripts are out

Feb 2006
California
Wait, what?

Sen. Bernie Sanders slammed Apple on Monday for announcing a $2.5bn pledge to create affordable housing, calling it a distraction.

A distraction from what? A capitalist ran corporation helping Americans is a distraction? A distraction from what? The government doing every damn thing for every damn body? Sanders is a schmuck.
Could it be....

Apple’s Tim Cook spent a lot of time charming the Trump administration, and it seems to be paying off

• More than any other tech leader, Apple CEO Tim Cook seems to have earned the respect of President Trump.
  • This is despite Cook’s support of Hillary Clinton in 2016 and clashes with the administration on some issues like immigration.
  • But Cook has cultivated relationships with Trump and his family, and the two have found common ground on key areas like taxes.

1572925531829.png

Sep 2019
Here
A person is known by the company they keep, for one reason.
The guys talking about $2.5 billion for affordable housing. And you're making out he's bad because he's friends with Trump. So are the clinton's, moron. Remember "lock her up?" Remember the week after the election, "Not gonna lock her up."

BTW, the company that Trumps keeping, with a guy who's gonna GIVE $2.5 BILLION to affordable housing, maybe it'll improve Trumps reputation.
Personally, I think you commi's are just pissed because it's not the government doing al the giving. More "free stuff."

And Sanders is still a schmuck for bashing the guy for doing it.

Dec 2015
Arizona
you read one snippet of a 217 page transcript and decided it was a nothingberger. so basically you believe rudy et all over a woman who has dedicated her life to being a public servant. if you're not defending them, then you're simply trolling. either way....

or you're just completely clueless, in which case, I would suggest maybe next time at least familiarize yourself with the situation before chiming in
I'm going to go with Door #2: Completely Clueless, Monty!

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2015
Arizona
Watching Pompeo ruin his entire life and history on TV with blatant lies is quite disturbing.
Isn't that the truth? WOW! AND Mike isn't the only one. In real life, when we are making decisions and determinations about our lives/our future, most of us ask ourselves "how will this decision help me or make my life better or happier".
We look at the pros and cons and THEN we make a choice that is advantageous so.......
how does Mike think this will end?

Reactions: tecoyah
Jul 2019
Georgia
Yovanovitch was warned by a senior Ukrainian official that Rudy and the Ukrainian henchmen (Parnas and Fruman) were sabotaging her

(I'm using Garland's screen caps, you think he's pointing out mob-like tendencies, lol?)

Jul 2019
Georgia
remember, Lutsenko was on board with Giuliani, until he wasn't,
and backtracked his anti-Biden comments sometime in May

apparently he may have been hoping for an endorsement for Poroshenko from trump

(I'm putting Garland's photos in spoilers now because they're showing up so big)

Jul 2019
Georgia
reading Y's transcript,
it blows my mind that it wasn't until August that a WB came forward with a complaint

this whole operation has been in full force since at least November 2018

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Isn't that the truth? WOW! AND Mike isn't the only one. In real life, when we are making decisions and determinations about our lives/our future, most of us ask ourselves "how will this decision help me or make my life better or happier".
We look at the pros and cons and THEN we make a choice that is advantageous so.......
how does Mike think this will end?
A pardon from about to be President Pence and a lucrative lobbying career?

Reactions: Clara007