The Frontier of the Open Borders Movement ...

Dec 2018
New England
I absolutely have an anti Trump mindset. Guess what, he evolved it in me. I was enthusiastic about Trump 3 years ago.
I was casually support of him after his election. I am appalled by him and anyone who can still support him at this point.

Being a man of reason, I came to understand I was being taken in by a flim-flam man.
But that's just it; your reason is clouded by Trump. e.g. your blaming of Trump as the cause of the conditions that led to the Virginia shooting.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
But that's just it; your reason is clouded by Trump. e.g. your blaming of Trump as the cause of the conditions that led to the Virginia shooting.
Again, who is teh President who encourages and enables these actions?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Nat, you've made lame analogies between fetuses and slaves, like Dred Scott, in other threads. A more compelling and relevant analogy would be that of slaves and undocumented immigrants.

That's my analogy and its spot on.

In the slave days slaves were not considered to be humans. Today we look back in horror at what was such a common practice and belief. It was barbaric. I think that in the future people will look back in horror at how freely and openly we suck murdered humans from the wombs of would be mothers. Its barbaric.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
That's my analogy and its spot on.

In the slave days slaves were not considered to be humans. Today we look back in horror at what was such a common practice and belief. It was barbaric. I think that in the future people will look back in horror at how freely and openly we suck murdered humans from the wombs of would be mothers. Its barbaric.
NatMorton calls that a "heap of nonsense".

'Murder' is another term you and most anti-choicers don't understand -- or that your movement attempts to redefine for political purposes.

1. (noun). the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another

2. (verb). kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation

Killing is an act. Murder is a crime.

Clear enough?

NBC/WSJ poll: Support for Roe v. Wade hits new high

Last edited:
Dec 2015
Arizona
NatMorton calls that a "heap of nonsense".

'Murder' is another term you and most anti-choicers don't understand -- or that your movement attempts to redefine for political purposes.

1. (noun). the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another

2. (verb). kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation

Killing is an act. Murder is a crime.

Clear enough?

NBC/WSJ poll: Support for Roe v. Wade hits new high
Let's face it. The RW has redefined enough words and phrases they need their own dictionary.