The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary HD

Nov 2017
Politics is not science.
Religion is not science.
Crony capitalism is not science.
Coercion is not science.
Censorship is not science.

I get that the catastrophic climate change alarmists aren't going to change their minds about their religious zealotry, and maybe a modster might come along and try to sweep this into the memory hole, but I'm going to post it anyways.

Cheers!

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
The idea of an international conspiracy across dozens of disciplines, hundreds of institutions and thousands of individuals is honestly laughable. Anyone who actually uncovered such a scam would win all of the Nobel prizes at once.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The idea of an international conspiracy across dozens of disciplines, hundreds of institutions and thousands of individuals is honestly laughable. Anyone who actually uncovered such a scam would win all of the Nobel prizes at once.

Thanks to the legacy media and the leftist lemmings, the use of the term conspiracy theorists can no longer be used a a pejorative.

Thanks guys.

Now lets take a good long look at how you have made Science into a religion. It is getting tiresome.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Thanks to the legacy media and the leftist lemmings, the use of the term conspiracy theorists can no longer be used a a pejorative.

Thanks guys.

Now lets take a good long look at how you have made Science into a religion. It is getting tiresome.

No moon landings, right?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
No moon landings, right?
You know i am very sure that the footage that was pushed on the public as live was faked. Did people go to the moon.?. i don't know. What i do know is that the story we have been fed is untrue. The ironic thing about that response is what would going to the moon have to do w/ science? If a rocket was built to go to the moon wouldn't that achievement lie in the hands of engineers and mathematicians?

But...hey. who wants their childhood destroyed, right. I remember learning about santa. I was devastated. Granted i was like 4 or something.

Sep 2015
USA
Concerning the ( soon to emerge ) Antichrist and False Prophet ( Revelation 13 )
what are we ( Christians ) to anticipate ( Matthew 24 ) before the return of Jesus Christ

03-12-2019 .. Gregory-Wrightstone < geologist who has been investigating the Earth’s processes for more than 35 years
03-09-2019 .. Greenpeace Founder: Global Warming Hoax Pushed by Corrupt Scientists ‘Hooked on Government Grants’
03-08-2019 .. Global warming data FAKED by government to fit climate change fictions
03-08-2019 .. Green New Deal = Agenda 2030
03-07-2019 .. Kids set for nationwide 'climate strike' from school
03-02-2019 .. climate change is 'UN-led ruse to establish new world order'
03-01-2019 .. Students Are Walking Out of School in a Climate Change Protest
02-11-2019 .. Why Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal is Disastrous
02-10-2019 .. Don't be afraid of a changing climate.

12-07-2018 .. OCASIO CORTEZ: Climate Governance Will Create 'Economic, Social, and Racial Justice'
11-29-2018 .. The U.S. Leads the World in Cutting CO2 Emissions But Look What the UN Is Saying
11-14-2018 .. Climate contrarian uncovers scientific error, upends major ocean warming study
11-12-2018 .. Jerry Brown Blames Climate Deniers
10-17-2018 .. Climate change is nothing to be afraid of.
10-17-2018 .. 60 Minutes Has Its Climate Change Segment Of Trump Interview Exposed!
03-29-2018 .. Global warming data FAKED by government to fit climate change fictions
03-04-2018 .. Play titled ‘Kill Climate Deniers’ launches theatrical run
02-27-2018 .. wow ! what an angry / hostile rant < typical leftist
01-31-2018 .. check (so-called) sea level rise 350.org
01-31-2018 .. climate change and reduce fossil fuel consumption. Senator Bernie Sanders - transition 100% to renwewable/clean energies movement
01-29-2018 .. Trump's Global Warming Comment Has Mainstream Media In A Tither!

HOMOSEXUALITY

GLOBAL WARMING

INCOME INEQUALITY

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana

Thanks guys.

FYI:
"In particular, the connection between rising concentrations of atmospheric greenhouse gases and the increased warming of the global climate system is more compelling than ever." -- American Physical Society. (Statement 15.3 paragraph 2)

The APS is one organization that has nothing to do with religion or conspiracies. Who's the clown in the video?

Oct 2010
Colorado
You know i am very sure that the footage that was pushed on the public as live was faked. Did people go to the moon.?. i don't know. What i do know is that the story we have been fed is untrue. The ironic thing about that response is what would going to the moon have to do w/ science? If a rocket was built to go to the moon wouldn't that achievement lie in the hands of engineers and mathematicians?

But...hey. who wants their childhood destroyed, right. I remember learning about santa. I was devastated. Granted i was like 4 or something.
Like I said....