The horror, Sandusky, Ohio wants Democrats to vote

Dec 2015
Arizona
So if you are not registered or you are not a Citizen do you get it as a holiday too?

Then we need to end the expense of EARLY VOTING.

Millions of voters disagree. Three weeks before our election more then 14 million voters cast early, absentee and mail-in ballots, and if the trend of recent presidential election cycles continues, the number of people voting in such nontraditional ways could top 50 million by the time all the votes are counted.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
l don’t think the term ‘secure enough’ is enough for the public to have faith in the result of an electronic voting system.
But "secure enough" is the gold standard of the current electoral system, paper ballot systems can be manipulated, but it's difficult, so they are "secure enough".
And many jurisdictions in the US use systems which aren't as secure.

The fact is that "good enough" is the standard for nearly everything in our lives.
And I look at the incentives, if you defraud the system of money, you have money, that's the biggest incentive the system offers.
If you defraud the system of a vote, you have a vote, no cash value, no real incentive.
And if you have a system that can be audited, fraud on a scale that can swing elections would be easily detectable most of the time.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
l don’t think the term ‘secure enough’ is enough for the public to have faith in the result of an electronic voting system.
I disagree. As I said, my one experience with them was great. In fact if set up properly, there's less chance of cheating than even paper ballots.

Jun 2013
Katmandu
There should always be a paper record for ballots cast. Any electronic voting I have done has a paper record. It is shown for review in the electronic voting machine. NO, its not fun, but it is necessary.
The electronic machines we use have a paper record and paper trail, but there are no votes cast on paper.