The House Oversight Committee just revealed that it has scheduled Michael Cohen to testify The House Oversight Committee just revealed that it has sc

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
The House Oversight Committee just revealed that it has scheduled Michael Cohen to testify

written by Cody Fenwick January 10, 2019
Michael Cohen is scheduled to appear and testify before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7 2019, a new document released Thursday revealed. This story is being updated.

Michael Cohen is scheduled to appear and testify before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7 2019, a new document released Thursday revealed.

I think Donald Trump is like a frog in slowly boiling water

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Mr Cohen have you lied to investigtors and prosicutors?

Yes.

So you are a perjurier?

Yes

So why are the Democrats interviewing an perjurer?

An attempt to delay and reduce my sentencing.

Thank you for your time.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin

Yes.

So you are a perjurier?

Yes

Thank you for your time.
He’s already been sentenced. 3 years. He has nothing to gain by doing this.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin

Yes.

So you are a perjurier?

Yes

Thank you for your time.
Let’s go through this line of thinking from cohens position. You’re suggesting that Cohen has been convinced of lying to Congress and he thinks his way of reducing his sentence is to... lie to Congress?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

Yes.

So you are a perjurier?

Yes

Thank you for your time.
has he lied under oath? everyone ies you lie you lie to your wife your kids your momma, why do you lie to your momma, the question is is he leing under oath, fuck man of scursehe lies people that lie down with dogs wake up with fleas, hes a friend or ex friend of trump who lies twelve times before his breakfast coffee when did he perjure himself, look the fbi would not accept perjured tstimony the fbi are the good guys in this the honest guys cohen is going to jail fuck face and so is his bitch trump

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Let’s go through this line of thinking from cohens position. You’re suggesting that Cohen has been convinced of lying to Congress and he thinks his way of reducing his sentence is to... lie to Congress?
is this yokel retarded or what? what is his problem? lead in the well water?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I'm pretty sure that this is an act of selfdestructive rage. This will allow the poor butthurt libs to wear out their already screech damaged vocal cords. The only possible reason for doing this is to give the Dems a stage from which to do their brain dead grandstanding. Do they think they'll get anything that hasn't been already flogged to death by Muellers lawyers in court?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I'm pretty sure that this is an act of selfdestructive rage. This will allow the poor butthurt libs to wear out their already screech damaged vocal cords. The only possible reason for doing this is to give the Dems a stage from which to do their brain dead grandstanding. Do they think they'll get anything that hasn't been already flogged to death by Muellers lawyers in court?
you are scared dont deny it trump is going to end up dropping the soap in club fed

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
He’s already been sentenced. 3 years. He has nothing to gain by doing this.
Really?

There are always ways to make your time better as long as you have something the state wants. The american justce system is all about leverage.

Jul 2014
massachusetts

Yes.

So you are a perjurier?

Yes

Thank you for your time.
I don't think Darryl Issa will be leading the committee