The Humor of Politics, not only of this but mostly all

Dec 2018
U.S
The Humor of Politics, not only of this but most of all...

1. They have the ability to do almost whatever they choose.
2. They can use other humans as 'experiments', if they wanted.
3. They can implement strategic attacks on subjects without their approval.
4. They can be truthful or non truthful to the products they endorse.
5. They don't need to have majority vote to do any of these.
6. They have access to the world's leading 'top secret' 'stuff'.
7. They can spy and not let you know.
8. They can kill and not let you know.
9. They can make wealthy and not let you know.
10. They can make poor and not let you know.

Dec 2018
U.S
And so it's kind of simple.

They have seen what has been occurring.. They know what they are capable of doing if 'left to their own devices'. And if they should choose to continue...

Psalm 2:2-5 "The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure."

Dec 2018
U.S
They have forgotten. Those who have gone astray have forgotten...

Isaiah 51:1-2 "Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

When I was a child, in the bosom of my mother, and as she comforted me, she spoke tender things, consoled with tender mercies of faith and courage to not fear nor doubt. I quieted myself, received her consolation and fell into sleep.

Psalm 131:2 "Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child."

Last edited: