The humor of politics

Dec 2018
U.S
How do 2 persons who were born overseas, got a good part of their education from there, immigrating to the U.S, become heads of Companies which claim themselves to be U.S companies?

Now granted they left other family members behind to have these job seats and their home town economy is not doing too well themselves, not to mention their Country of birth and growing. But how are jobs which were created and built in the U.S being given over to members born in a different Country as if it doesn't make any difference 'who' holds the position or 'what' sorts of 'ties' they have to U.S patronage(s) and patriotism(s). So a constant nagging towards U.S citizens who have their ties more sure upon the founding of the Country? But why? What has these native U.S born persons done to have some/many fly all the way over here only to cause them grief?

Or do these persons who 'immigrate' NOT know that the U.S is NOT the only Country in the World that has 'white skinned' English speakers?

Isn't it strange? How they could have so much 'monies' to 'fund' their travelling and living expenses where ever they might 'go'.

What is IMF?

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization headquartered in Washington, D.C., consisting of "189 countries working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world."

The current Managing Director (MD) and Chairwoman of the International Monetary Fund is French lawyer and former politician, Christine Lagarde, who has held the post since 5 July 2011.

The IMF was originally laid out as a part of the Bretton Woods system exchange agreement in 1944.[25] During the Great Depression, countries sharply raised barriers to trade in an attempt to improve their failing economies. This led to the devaluation of national currencies and a decline in world trade.

Christine Lagarde

Christine Lagarde, 6 July 2011

International Monetary Fund - Wikipedia

That is fine and dandy.. But what does this mean??

Article 1 Section 10
"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility."

If no State can 'coin' monies or emit Bills of Credit, make any Thing but gold and silver Coin [as] a Tender in Payment of Debts; known as 'legal Tender', what does the IMF and The U.S have in common that the original Laws of the U.S is being 'trampled' upon because of such IMF monies?

IMF "Headquarters 1" in Washington, D.C.

Apart from Cuba, the other UN states that do not belong to the IMF are Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco and North Korea.

Both Lagarde and her two predecessors Strauss-Kahn and Rato have been investigated by the authorities and have either faced trial or are scheduled to go on trial for a variety of offences.[136]

Lagarde had been accused of giving preferential treatment to businessman-turned-politician Bernard Tapie as he pursued a legal challenge against the French government. At the time, Lagarde was the French economic minister.[137] Within hours of her conviction, in which she escaped any punishment, the fund's 24-member executive board put to rest any speculation that she might have to resign, praising her "outstanding leadership" and the "wide respect" she commands around the world.[138]

Rato was arrested on 16 April 2015 for alleged fraud, embezzlement and money laundering.[139][140] On 23 February 2017, Rato was found guilty of embezzlement and sentenced to 41⁄2 years' imprisonment.[141] In September 2018, the sentence was confirmed by the Supreme Court of Spain.

Membership of IMF:
Membership
189 countries

If IMF has Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, and others as 'members', why is Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia and the other member State(s) in such poverty driven 'internal' disputes and 'wars' and battles and 'fightings'????

Because although each person in certain ideas of Life in Countries might be 'doing' well for themselves, why are the other members of those same Countries not being spoken about? Are there no hurting or suffering in China or in Germany or in England or in Denmark or in Scotland or in France or in Italy or in any other Country? Why does it seem or why is it seeming as if only those that are 'making' it in those Countries are being 'applauded' and promoted as how 'life' is in the World?

80 percent of the World Population needs to live within the budget of less than 10 dollars a day and almost half of the world's population needs to stay within a 2 dollars and 50 cents a day budget. So... 80 percent and 20 percent where the 20 percent is getting all the sensationalism?

Are we being 'narrow' viewed and only deluding ourselves for the pursuit of happiness, life and justice.

Or do you think I'm part of that 20 percent? Or do you think I'm trying to deceive you about my own lacks?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
I was out and about the other day when I met a few persons. They were not from around here and so i began to try to engage them in 'friendly' conversation. The response I got was not one of friendliness but rather 'violence'. So as I began to need to defend myself, they began accusing me of being 'unhospitable' and 'hating'. I tried to remind them that visitors to homes are usually the ones that shows 'respect' and 'non hatred' first. They did not understand this.

For some reason, from wherever they are coming from, they think that the World is as their own personal, owned, private backyard where they are free to lounge and do what they will as they would/do back in their true home and hometown.

But again... So Strange how their monetary 'funding' never seems to get depleted.

The 80 percent needs to live on budgets, from paycheck to paycheck or from pay to pay. But the 20 percent... Well... They really do not seem to be as those types.

Today is Wednesday. Today is a work day. The traffic and noise and foot traffic around is as if it was a Holiday. And a festive one at that.

Trying to speak to one of them in any friendly way is as trying to 'become something', as in high minded, than just being 'friendly' so it bounces back as.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
What is so wrong with hoping a person lives a 'well and successful' life in their life? What is so wrong with that that such ideas or 'friendliness' is taken in completely wrongful tones and ideas. If the person has no desire for 'success', the person doesn't need to proceed in that path. But for those that might, what is so wrong with wanting a life they can/might be happier, more prosperous with?

But as it seems, a person is only as 'good' as his/her support. If his/her support is unwilling to help him/her succeed, more often than not, success will not be in the picture. And God forbid that ANY should be withOUT a good support.

Not only may God forbid but may The LORD and Christ The Messiah also forbid such 'losses' in life.

Dec 2018
U.S
1 to 5 are years learning to walk
years 6-10 are years learning to run
from 11-12 waiting for the teen years are
from 13-19 are teens where life is beginning to become solidified
From 20-30 is the first decade of adulthood
From 31-40 the next where fine wines and teas are understood
From 41-50 the decade to enjoy what has been received
and From 51-60 is the beginning of the next
From 61-70 hopes and remembrances of past joys are relearned and grasped at
From 71 to 80 retirement is beginning to be understood.
From 81 to 90 life is looked upon differently, it seems
And from 91 to 100 the person might say, life was not as sensational as they had thought it was to be.

So take an account of which 'years' you are in
And see what has been 'lossed' and what can be 'gained'.

Had The Truth of The LORD and had The Truth of God been in these 'years', maybe, perhaps, with hopeful thoughts, life would have been much different. Had The Truth of The Lord (J)esus been in these 'years', maybe, perhaps, The Truth of The LORD and The Truth of God would also have been...

YHWH G-D IESUS

or is it

JHVH G-D JESUS

So what has changed? What would the difference be? The YJ, the WV, and the IJ.

YJ, WV and IJ...

If these are 'different', how are they being said or taught that they are the 'same'?

Let's take another approach...

Roman numerals...

Y = 0
H = 0
W = 0
H = 0

Total = 0

J = 0
H = 0
V = 5
H = 0

Total = 5

Conclusion = Not same/not equal

I = 1
E = 0
S = 0
U = 0
S = 0

Total = 1

J = 0
E = 0
S = 0
U = 0
S = 0

Total = 0

Conclusion = Not same/not equal.

If :

Y = 0
H = 0
W = 2 V's = 10
H = 0

Total = 10

J = 0
H = 0
V = 5
H = 0

Total = 5

Conclusion = Not equal/not same.

Therefore with certainty it can be said that YHWH is not equal / not the same as JHVH and visa-versa.
And with certainty it can be said that IESUS is not equal / not the same as JESUS and visa-versa.

So if you took that little squiggle out from the bottom of the letter J, it would be as an I, in both JHVH and JESUS making them IHVH and IESUS.

However since YHWH is 0 and since IHVH would be 6 it would still be allowed to say that YHWH is not equal / not the same as IHVH.

If IHWH was to be used rather than IHVH, the results would still show that they are not equal / not the same.

If the 'W' were two V's, it would be 11.
And/but the IHVH would still be 6.

Which would again show with certainty that they are not equal / not the same.

And 5 would be the 'difference' which would be the letter 'V'.

Let us assume:

YHWH = 0
or YHWH = 10
IHVH = 6
IHWH = 11

How could IHWH become as 10?

By placing a non number, hence 0, to replace the I to make it 10. Such as AHWH, which would result in 10... Or EHWH or OHWH or UHWH. With these the result would be 10 if the W represented two V's.

But if this was to occur, the first letter of IESUS would also need to be modified to keep 1 with the 'letter' change of the 'I' in IHWH. Which would be AESUS or EESUS or OESUS or UESUS... which would not be applicable since none of these would result in the 1 as from IESUS. However would be the same as 0, as in JESUS but not as in IESUS.

And with this it would be allowed to say that AESUS, EESUS, OESUS, UESUS and JESUS all result in being equal / the same with the result being 0.

So IESUS = 1
however
AESUS, EESUS, OESUS, UESUS and JESUS = 0

And

YHWH = 0 or 10 (if the W are 2 V's)
JHVH = 5
JHWH = 0 or 10 (if the W are 2 V's)
IHVH = 6
IHWH = 1 or 11(if the W are 2 V's)

AHWH, EHWH, OHWH, UHWH = 10 also if the W are 2 V's.

however:

AHVH, EHVH, OHVH, UHVH = 5 which is the same as JHVH but not the same as YHWH, JHWH, IHVH or IHWH.

So AHVH, EHVH, OHVH, UHVH is equal / is the same as JHVH but is not equal / not the same as YHWH, JHWH, IHVH or IHWH.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
So.. if someone is being shot by a pellet gun, would you call 911 Emergency/non Emergency Police, Fire or Ambulance?

Isn't 911 automatically emergency?

No...

Think of 911 as the number to call for something that requires some kind of 'quicker/more immediate' type of Authority attention.

Now if you come out of your building and a person is out there ranting and raving, if he/she is not a threat to any person or life, then it would be for the 'mannerisms' which a person might call 911 for quicker/more immediate type of Authority attention. Not everyone wants to 'hear' ranting and raving out in front of their building.

But if the person is out there in front of your building and swinging a bat around like it's baseball practice, and if that person is suspicious, as if you never saw that person before ever in front of your building, then calling 911 might be a prevention to a future problem even IF you might think that person to be 'cute' or 'handsome' looking.

Residential living in residential neighborhoods is not a College Dormitory type environment where 'cute' persons are adored and partied with over the 'not so cute' ones.

If I'm going to be spending my 'cash' here or if I'm going to be a 'customer' here, that ranting and raving has to go... type of reason for calling 911.

Strange:

A person walks across the street on the legal light timed limits to do so... a car takes a right out from the perpendicular lane almost hitting the pedestrian crosser. A police car drives by and the person who is almost hit 'flags' the Police down. The police turns and sees what the problem could be. The pedestrian points to the car that has now just made another right onto another main street and explains how that car almost ran him/her over while he/she was in the crosswalk in the legal limited 'time limits' to do so. The Police looks to the car, sees the car turning right, and asks the Pedestrian, 'have you heard anyone yelling or arguing around here? I got a call that someone was arguing'.

Over and yonder over in Canada however, a very similar incident occurs. A van turns a right almost running the pedestrian over. The Pedestrian does nothing about that van but finds out later that the van was involved in a vehicle/pedestrian fatality attack on the sidewalks. Had the Pedestrian called attention to that van, maybe those pedestrian' lives would not have been 'runned' over.

So the new persons I saw the other day when I went out to be out and about trying to make friendly conversation. When asked what they are doing, as in are they visiting for Business or leisure, the response is of Business of a different sort, a criminal sort.

Oh,.. I see, I say... I quietly wonder why the neighborhood seems to not take any care or concern to such 'visitors' coming in and causing others, mostly registered residents, to either accept that they are 'friendly visitors' that have U.S rights to visit wherever they desire or in becoming provoked for thinking such a place would even want them (t)here.

I mean, do you really mean to tell me that you are 'scoping' out this place for any possible future 'criminal' investing?

And so the person, the registered resident, starts having a kinnit shi*. He starts ranting and raving of how such a place could/would/should/ be thought of/ be a part of, etc... such hopeful criminal investors... And the ranting and raving goes on and on... The Security Guard from the building is called and the Guard asks a few questions and him/her self starts following the ranter and raver around as if he/she is a criminal. Go figure.

It's been recommended... If you see something you don't like, don't bother with it.. Go home quietly and leave be what is. Yes. Sooner or later they will not move in, right?

So here is my recommendation. Keep close to your family. The closer you are, in physical address terms, the more reason you have and are legally allowed to rant and rave to all such newcomers in your neighborhood/Community. After all, you would want to keep your family members 'safe', right?

I traveled to the East Bay in California to a town/city called San Lorenzo. Well, that city has its mixture the last time I went. Some of minority races, latino/a, filipino/a, caucasion, etc...and when they saw me walking around their town/city 'scoping' out their territory, they came out and tried to make 'friendly' conversation. They asked me if I was visiting on Business or 'leisure'. I told them that I was born and raised in San Lorenzo. They looked at me and took off. A few weeks later, I was out and about again. This time however, they knew i was a liar since they had never seen me in their Territory all their lives. But there I was telling them that I had full rights to do what I wanted how I wanted whenever i wanted. This is a Free Country and I can, i was sort of doing. Well, I ended up coming back home but not in 'as well' conditions. lesson learned by me... and thanks be to God and The LORD that I don't fight against/resist good lessons 'learned'.

Just imagine what might have occurred if no one is San Lorenzo cared that I was there; either on Business or leisure. Just imagine.

Oh, by the way, did I mention my anti U.S and anti English/Caucasion-way sentiments?

I don't know about San Lorenzo, but from where I'm from, we don't appreciate or take too high likings to those 'high minded' U.S, English/Caucasion ways. But San Lorenzo seems like a nice place to start 'investing' in, I suppose.

Why? Do you have problem with my 'dislikes'? Why? This is a Free Country and I can do whatever, right?

But okay.. I'll be honest.. I wasn't/ I'm not 'from' San Lorenzo. I haven't been in San Lorenzo all my life.. I'll be honest. *shucks...

But I don't tell this truth to every person in San Lorenzo now, okay???

Or do I need to work on my San Lorenzo 'look' more to not be overly suspicious?

Am I recommending 'beating' them up? Hey.. that's your turf, that's your neighborhood, that's where your family has had residence in. It's up to you, your mom, your dad, your grandma, your grandpa, your elderly uncle, your newly mothered aunt, your little nieces and nephews, etc... it's up to you...

But can you imagine if no one cared or was concerned? Not even your 'family' or little nieces or nephews?

How would that be possible? Easy.. they don't care. Maybe they never did care too much of much, maybe.

That's what constant oppression does. It weakens the person's will/drive/enthusiasm to live and travel and 'see' new things and experience new things. Being under constant oppression can do that. Imagine a family who are/were constantly oppressed by an unwilling family member to 'get right'. Constantly, daily, constantly. Soon, that family might just not be able to 'care' anymore....

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
The same happens when the individual 'oppresses' self.

It's a forced 'mental state' based out of/from/due to 'fear'.

Fear of 'what'? Fear of 'failing/failure'.

Many of the past College/University shootings occurred by shooters who could very well have had that 'mental' state of 'failure' or 'fearing failure'.

I was afraid I was unable to 'make it' in this life, in this place, etc.... I had 'fear' I was unable to.... The job market is tough.. They expect a certain kind of appearance... They really shouldn't offset their profits just to accommodate me, right? I mean, are they up to something 'funny'? But yeah, I have fear, that 20 years from now, I'm going to be just as much of a 'failure' as I think myself to be now...

type of fear due to some kind of social structure of expectations/stereotypes/associations, etc...

Dec 2018
U.S
1 to 5 are years learning to walk
years 6-10 are years learning to run
from 11-12 waiting for the teen years are
from 13-19 are teens where life is beginning to become solidified
From 20-30 is the first decade of adulthood
From 31-40 the next where fine wines and teas are understood
From 41-50 the decade to enjoy what has been received
and From 51-60 is the beginning of the next
From 61-70 hopes and remembrances of past joys are relearned and grasped at
From 71 to 80 retirement is beginning to be understood.
From 81 to 90 life is looked upon differently, it seems
And from 91 to 100 the person might say, life was not as sensational as they had thought it was to be.

Pellets.

What did this patient do to deserve 'pellet' shots to her eyes?

Dec 2018
U.S
Remember:

That to 'think' of shooting someone up like this IS NOT the same / is not equal to DOING it.

I read a magnet on a refrigerator one day: It read something like this....

Sin starts in the mind when 'lusts' enter in and entice
And after enticed and after the enticement has made the person commit the 'lust'
that is when 'sin' has occurred.

'Sin' is an 'act'; not a 'thought' only. Those thoughts are 'lusts' which can entice.

But wait!

Let's take a look at the Biblical definition of what 'sin' is...

1 (J)ohn 3:4 "...sin is the transgression of the law."

What 'law'?

Definition of transgression

: an act, process, or instance of transgressing: such as
a : infringement or violation of a law, command, or duty
b : the spread of the sea over land areas and the consequent unconformable deposit of sediments on older rocks

Definition of TRANSGRESSION

Tell me, you who think yourself a horrible 'sinner'.. what 'law' are you transgressing?

'I can't drive 55'?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
So... what is so wrong if a person should come into your neighborhood but who isn't really 'transgressing' any 'law', per se?

Well, like I said, it's up to those families; the mom the dad, the grandmother, the grandfather, the uncle, the aunt, the niece, the nephew, etc.. to decide if such occurrences are 'dangerous'/disturbing/unwanted/bothersome/ or not anything to worry about.

These sorts of 'defenses' usually come from the registered residents first...

Don't let those costly buildings and houses and wide roads and lanes and fancy cars fool you. If they live there, if they are registered residents there, they would prefer safety over dangerous, I'm sure.

Happy Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for.. is sometimes the thought of the Day....

For starters, I'd like to say that if it weren't for 'safety' we might not have much to be thankful for. Amen.

So the next time you hear a person ranting and raving in a public place, maybe try and listen to what the person is ranting and raving about. Maybe he/she is trying to tell you or anyone 'something' important for safety's sake.

* and the wise and understanding on the sides listened and learned. Through all that ranting and raving they heard, they learned. Not of what was spoken but of how the ranting and raving increased but never decreased.

English
Adjective
subtil (comparative more subtil, superlative most subtil)

1. Obsolete form of subtle.; sly, artful, cunning quotations ▼
References
subtil - Wiktionary

Is this the definition of 'subtil' or am I 'beguiling' you?

beguile
verb
be·guile
beguiled; beguiling
Definition of beguile

transitive verb
1: HOODWINKbeguiled her classmates into doing the work for her
2: to engage the interest of by or as if by guileHis seductive voice beguiled the audience.
3: to lead by deceptionbeguiled into ambush
4: to while away especially by some agreeable occupationalso :

DIVERT sense 2
The seven poems were written to beguile the tedium of a sea voyage.— Vernon Louis Parrington
intransitive verb
: to deceive by wileshad intended to beguile

So if the person who walked out of the building all of a sudden encounters a person swinging a baseball bat around but was not a normal everyday person in that small community, and if she/he called Police to report this suspicion, who would be beguiled? The ones who would say that the baseball swinger was in the right or that the building resident was in the right?

Sometimes 'hoodwinks' are needed to be Politically 'correct'.

Last edited: