The Hunt cancelled.

May 2019
USA
in the meantime I read the article in the OP, and it did say this

"Playing on political divides in the Trump era, "The Hunt" follows 12 conservatives who discover they have been kidnapped and brought to The Manor, a hunting ground where liberal billionaires pay top dollar to hunt them for sport."

so the libs are the bad guys? and y'all all mad about that?

I'm glad the film was pulled, hunting people with guns for sport is not something that needs to be broadcast in a time where mass shootings happen every week, especially when one of the murderers was basically hunting immigrants.
I am not mad because liberals hunting conservatives no more than i would be mad of it was conservatives hunting liberals. I am upset that someone thought this would be a good movie to release in order to make a buck and stoke the fires in today's political discourse.
What is it with people on here reading what I type then deciding for me what I mean?

Jul 2019
Georgia
I am not mad because liberals hunting conservatives no more than i would be mad of it was conservatives hunting liberals. I am upset that someone thought this would be a good movie to release in order to make a buck and stoke the fires in today's political discourse.
What is it with people on here reading what I type then deciding for me what I mean?
oh well in that case I totally agree

apparently lots of people do, and that's why the pull of the release