"The Hunt" shows the truth about "Liberals" and their outrageous hypocrisy

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Conservative, liberal or whatever human is being hunted is beyond disgusting only a warped and twisted mind can think of.

Makes me think of this serial killer from Alaska, in the 80's, who would catch and then release the women into wilds to be hunted and murdered. I was honestly nauseated after reading this story.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Surprise Surprise! Fox and Friends break the story. So does PJ Media, The Blaze, and Epoch Times--all RW sites.
“The Hunt” appears to be a violent horror or thriller movie with a significant measure of social commentary, including contemporary U.S. political references. Here's the plot summary:
Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don’t know they’ve been chosen … for a very specific purpose … The Hunt.
“In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.”

Did you catch the buzz word? The elites? Are Liberals "the elites"? Who knew? How does one become an elite?

Does an Upcoming Movie Show 'Liberals' Hunting Trump Supporters?
I remember reading this story in High School Lit

The Most Dangerous Game - Wikipedia

sounds like kind of the same plot.
a lot of old school literature would really freak you out if you think this movie is a big deal. there's some crazy crazy stuff out there.
There are all kinds of movies about people hunting people: 10 Great Movies About Humans Hunting Humans
Most recent--in my memory: The Hunger Game series.
Usually the scenario involves an 'underdog' being hunted by the powerful.
We didn't hear any complaints about that, did we?

Reactions: se7en

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Surprise Surprise! Fox and Friends break the story. So does PJ Media, The Blaze, and Epoch Times--all RW sites.
“The Hunt” appears to be a violent horror or thriller movie with a significant measure of social commentary, including contemporary U.S. political references. Here's the plot summary:
Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don’t know they’ve been chosen … for a very specific purpose … The Hunt.
“In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.”

Did you catch the buzz word? The elites? Are Liberals "the elites"? Who knew? How does one become an elite?

There are all kinds of movies about people hunting people: 10 Great Movies About Humans Hunting Humans
I must be a loser because i do not like movies with such a plot.

Reactions: Clara007
Aug 2018
been around
...and the Left tries to minimize this atrocity - Imagine the reaction if it were Liberals being hunted - and brush it off as if it's not an incitement to murder Republicans.

This is a slippery slope which may well lead to Civil War.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Kinda like Battle Royale, Japanese school kids put on an island, they have to kill each other, last one lives.

Apr 2019
America

How does one become an elite?
You will be asking that when after attaining power they leave and others behind.

May 2019
USA
OMFG, it’s a MOVIE!
There have been movies about psycho killers hunting down college students...where was your outrage then? Movies about people hunting down those that have wronged them...were you outraged about those movies?
If you do not see the difference between a b horror flick and a movie that literally centers around hunting down and killing people over their political views based on today's political climate then you have a sick mind. I really hope you are not one of those who cries over Trump tweets

Reactions: BondJmsBond