"The Hunt" shows the truth about "Liberals" and their outrageous hypocrisy

Sep 2018
KC, MO
BubbaJones said:
Well from what I can find, while they don’t publish numbers, since it won a butt load of award including best drama
Since Obama Got A Nobel Peace Prize
Estimates Are He Didn't Do Jack-Shit

Catering To Prog Fantasies Gets Awards

"Heel, Sit, Speak"..."Good Doggie"

AND Lest We Forget The REAL POINT:
The Horrible, Horrible Dystopian World
Religious Fundies Have In Store If They Were To Be In Charge
Yet These Mirror Scenarios From Recent FACTUAL Leftist History
That Have Already Happened IRL

The POINT:
>>> Leftists Are Replacing Themselves As The Bad Guys
With Boogie Men Of Their Creation
Hoping You Won't Notice

Last edited:
Reactions: BondJmsBond
Apr 2016
Florida
Nothing but nothing will keep the right from wringing their soaking panties in fear of the left, especially a movie they know nothing about but the fake news sites is telling them about.

Now if it was about hunting Mexicans?

BOXOFFICE GOLD!

Apr 2016
Florida
Nothing but nothing will keep the right from wringing their soaking panties in fear of the left, especially a movie they know nothing about but the fake news sites is telling them about.

Now if it was about hunting Mexicans?

BOXOFFICE GOLD!
oops

too late!

New Movie Depicts ‘Vigilante’ White Man Hunting and Slaughtering Illegal Mexican Immigrants

New Movie Depicts ‘Vigilante’ White Man Hunting and Slaughtering Illegal Mexican Immigrants

Director Jonas Cuaron has put his name behind an upcoming film called “Desierto” (Spanish for "desert") featuring a plot revolving around a group of illegal immigrants being systematically murdered by a psychopathic white American man and his dog.

Cuaron is unapologetic about his aims in producing the film. He wants to “spark” conversation about the apparent “phenomenon” that is immigration.

“The main thing I wanted to achieve with 'Desierto' was to spark a conversation about the phenomenon of immigration, and even though this subject matter is quite topical in the U.S. right now, I believe it is a theme that resonates across the globe,” said Cuaron.

“We view it as a problem, but it’s not a problem, it’s a phenomenon," he said, adding, “There’s no such thing as an ‘illegal’ human being.”

Jul 2019
Georgia
I watched the trailer too and saw no reference to politics. Just very rich assholes getting on a private plane and arriving at their 5 star accommodations.

Of course if I were a crafty PR person looking to get some low cost promotion and buzz going. A hand full of internet geeks could easily light up every social media platform and then go to work on the political boards such as this one with their ridiculous claims. Spread the lies get the arguments started and boom hundreds of thousands of not eventually millions of people are now aware of the movie even before its released and at very low costs.

So congratulations fright wingers. Pat yourself on the back. You got played. You fell for the schtick. You walked right into their trap. You simply accepted their lie and ran with it. You failed to do even the slightest bit of research. You became the very kind of fake news you claim to hate.
You make an excellent point. No publicity is bad publicity. A movie I had not heard of, and probably would never have heard of, I now know about.

As does a lot of the country now.

Marketing genius.