The immigration solution isn't on the border

Apr 2019
America
So because others do something bad/wrong, then that justifies it? Apparently God and/or Jesus wanted us to help the needy. Love thy neighbor all that, just flies right out your supposed Christian window, because there's a law against it, right?
I did not mean that, I said it is happening. That is not justifying it.

Nov 2012
Michigan
If walls don’t work, then why do the palatial estates of everyone of the big name democrats that oppose Trump’s border wall have a big wall around them?

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
If walls don’t work, then why do the palatial estates of everyone of the big name democrats that oppose Trump’s border wall have a big wall around them?
It's mostly a fashion statement and a feeling of false security.

Six Historians on Why Trump’s Border Wall Won’t Work

Let's be honest here for a minute. The wall is in its infant stages and already we have military personnel by the dozens being charged with human smuggling. A wall cannot work and even if it worked marginally, you're trading one set of problems for another. Add to that the cost in terms of lost Liberties with the peripheral laws that are passed on the pretext of enforcing the immigration laws and the wall. Those would include, but not be limited to: the National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify, womb to the tomb surveillance of you by the government, Constitution Free Zone, the nullification of the 4th Amendment, and the right having saved the 16th Amendment from being repealed by forcing Americans to use SSN based ID.

Can't you see it now when all those "patriots" and with their AR 15 they claimed was lost or stolen are being jailed for lying because the government knows every move you make due to the right wanting National ID and womb to the tomb surveillance? You cannot build a government big enough to save you from yourself.

Your efforts would be much better spent saving your culture. Find out why Americans are consuming over 80 percent of the world'd opioid supply; ask yourself why our society is creating drug addicts and rearing children with pills and police reports; find out why the youth of today is screwed up with gender identity issues, on drugs, living on welfare and staying in mommy's basement. Why are they so F..ked up in the mind? Why aren't they working instead of wanting to become Internet stars? Clean up the sh!+ in your back yard and the flies won't be coming around.

Sep 2019
Here
Cute. Completely a non comparison, in an apple to oranges kind of way. But cute all the same.

Sep 2019
Here
I did not mean that, I said it is happening. That is not justifying it.
You did mean that, and you know it. If jesus came back, would support the government deporting him because he didn't have a "legal right" to come to the USA? You being a supposed Christian, you're supposed to know that all humans are god children. On the same level as Jesus.

You can't have it both ways. You're either a REAL Christian or your a fake one.

Time to pick a side, dude.

Apr 2019
America
You did mean that, and you know it. If jesus came back, would support the government deporting him because he didn't have a "legal right" to come to the USA? You being a supposed Christian, you're supposed to know that all humans are god children. On the same level as Jesus.

I have no problem with anybody any color having the same rights I have. I have a problem when they want more rights or want to take them away. I never said I was a Christian. I am talking about the rights of every American citizen and legal resident.

Sep 2019
Here
I have no problem with anybody any color having the same rights I have. I have a problem when they want more rights or want to take them away. I never said I was a Christian. I am talking about the rights of every American citizen and legal resident.
Every person on this planet were born with certain inalienable rights. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Only governments and bad people take away those rights. That includes OUR government.

Well you never said you was a Christian. So are you or not?

Reactions: Gdjjr

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson

Unfortunately, there are not many Christians on discussion boards, so they are immune to the laws of biblical morality. Then you have really stupid people who don't know the difference between an immigrant, a citizen, a guest worker and a visitor.

Under a lawful / de jure / legal / constitutional interpretation of the Constitution, anyone can come to the United States. Non citizens, however, are not entitled to the benefits and privileges of citizenship NOR should we force people to become citizens in order to exercise the Liberty they were born with.

Sep 2019
Texas
There are no caveats in all men are created equal with certain unalienable rights- there are caveats for citizenship and legal resident.

Reactions: LTP
Sep 2019
Here
Unfortunately, there are not many Christians on discussion boards, so they are immune to the laws of biblical morality. Then you have really stupid people who don't know the difference between an immigrant, a citizen, a guest worker and a visitor.

Under a lawful / de jure / legal / constitutional interpretation of the Constitution, anyone can come to the United States. Non citizens, however, are not entitled to the benefits and privileges of citizenship NOR should we force people to become citizens in order to exercise the Liberty they were born with.
He ( @coldjoint ) still hasn't answered.