The immigration solution isn't on the border

Sep 2019
Here
I have answered. I never said I was a Christian. What I believe about our purpose on this earth and a creator is my business.
Well BY GOD, you put your faith out there, but now you don't wanna discuss it when asked details. Friggin fake conservatives. You're as bad as liberals at crawfishing. BTW, if you was a REAL Christian, you'd be proud of it. It's your duty to witness to others.
It's also your duty to help those who are not from your country. As I mentioned in the earlier post.

Reactions: Gdjjr and LTP

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
There are no caveats in all men are created equal with certain unalienable rights- there are caveats for citizenship and legal resident.

People confuse the facts, however. Under our Constitution, it is the STATE who decides if an individual can be a resident. The federal government decides who can become a citizen.

Today it's so convoluted, that some states expect the federal government to help them finance the guests they can't afford. OTOH, there are those who think that unalienable Rights are tied to citizenship.Adding insult to injury, the United States Supreme Court is the primary branch of government screwing everything up by attempting to legislate from the bench. What is constitutional today is subject to a reversal tomorrow by those dim wits who presume to play God while wearing ladies robes.

Apr 2019
America
Well BY GOD, you put your faith out there, but now you don't wanna discuss it when asked details. Friggin fake conservatives. You're as bad as liberals at crawfishing. BTW, if you was a REAL Christian, you'd be proud of it. It's your duty to witness to others.
It's also your duty to help those who are not from your country. As I mentioned in the earlier post.
I put what I know about Christianity out there. Not my religion. Religions have doctrines that can be derived from reading.

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
If coldjoint truly is a Christian, he has a duty to know what the Christians who came here were all about. The best sermon on that subject can be found here:

The whole problem in the Christian community relative to this subject can be found in a couple of Scriptures:

"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." James 1 : 8

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." II Timothy 2 : 15

The right says in one breath that they do not want America to become a multicultural society. One look at the Democrats confirms that this is a really good idea. Then, those same people will want to be the poster boys for negrophilism, claiming that they set the slaves free so non-whites should kiss the ass of Christians and be on their side. It's confusing to the non-whites.

Christians say they are against multiculturalism, but then say they don't mind immigration, provided it's done "legally." This is a shy way of saying you don't mind, provided the government can control Liberty. Yet Liberty is the antithesis of control.

IF coldjoint would read that sermon, he would understand why the founders limited citizenship to whites while allowing people from all over the world to come here and work and exercise unalienable Rights. Granted, it did not happen overnight; however, checking the records, you will find non-whites and non-Christians were here working and partaking of a free market. It is on this point about citizenship that the right is screwed. They think citizenship determines whether or not one has unalienable Rights. It does not. All men are born with unalienable Rights and those Rights are above the reach of government since government never granted those Rights.
OTOH, general rights, inalienable rights, and citizenship are created by government and are more akin to being privileges as opposed to unalienable Rights.

Sep 2019
Texas
Rights are not determined by a group- religious or political. Rights are determined by the Individual, and exercised by the Individual- groups restrict the Rights of the Individual demanding compliance to the groups agenda, illustrated with Laws *against* whatever the cause de jour, including initiating force if deemed necessary- forcing compliance is immoral regardless of the label used as the excuse. Individual effort creates the greater good Naturally- it cannot be mandated or legislated-
The preamble to the Constitution states quite clearly the gov't is to *promote* the general Welfare- promotion is not providing for- the nuance of simple English seems to escape the erudite- when a word is capitalized in mid sentence that makes it a person, place or thing- not an action.
Those who oppose Liberty are not what will help the Country, or anything else for that matter, as opposition to Liberty stifles innovation- it seems that in all the rhetoric Liberty opposition is at the heart of the matter- that says to the not so erudite that Liberty is not good - that, to me, raises the question where did they learn to read? That too is obvious- where Liberty is opposed- the US left preaches inclusion in schools and allows force to dictate the inclusion- force can be talking over, which is what happens to those who don't agree- they are then excluded from the group denying that the Individual has Rights to disagree- religion does the same thing in a more nuanced manner- common denominator? Group.

Sep 2019
Here
What we have here is a failure to communicate. The right says something and their supporters are bound by their feelings to agree. The left say something and get the same results from their supporters.
IMO, it's like a car salesman convincing someone to by a crappy car. As WC Fields once put it, "You can fool all the people some of the time. And some of the people all the time." We have a bunch of people being fooled by what the roll of government should be and their own personal responsibility.

The constitution is there for anyone to read. But they'll let the government define it. They'll let the government decide which rights they allow. Why? Because it's the easy thing to do. Fact is, we can't control the government. We can no longer tell them what to do, and force them to do it.

Example: We get pulled over by an over zealous cop, and he/she runs roughshod over us, and the ONLY defense we can come up with is an attorney who may or may not even care if he wins the case. Chances are, unless their video evidence of the cop doing something wrong, it's an almost guarantee the cop will get off scott free.

BTW, for those who don't know it, cops are government employee's. They are government.

Reactions: LTP and Gdjjr
Sep 2019
Here
I put what I know about Christianity out there. Not my religion. Religions have doctrines that can be derived from reading.
Crawl back into your Trump suckin motel and forget about this thread, dude. You lost bigly. You're unconstitutional support for the way our immigration system is being ran now a days, doesn't hold water. Especially from a christian or moral stand point.
I've been around too many illegals my entire life to believe 1/4 of the Trump talking points about them.
Rapist, drug dealing/using, murder and crimes in general are a human trait. Not a race or geography trait.

Last edited:
Reactions: LTP and Gdjjr
Apr 2019
America
Crawl back into your Trump suckin motel and forget about this thread, dude. You lost bigly. You're unconstitutional support for the way our immigration system is being ran now a days, doesn't hold water. Especially from a christian or moral stand point.
I've been around too many illegals my entire life to believe 1/4 of the Trump talking points about them.
Rapist, drug dealing/using, murder and crimes in general are a human trait. Not a race or geography trait.
Tell me what is unconstitutional about our immigration system and my support. Trump said some of them are rapists and drug dealers, and some are. You are perpetuating a lie.

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
Tell me what is unconstitutional about our immigration system and my support. Trump said some of them are rapists and drug dealers, and some are. You are perpetuating a lie.
I will explain what is unconstitutional about the immigration system so that you can wail about it and try to put a spin on it. The ONLY authority the federal government has over foreigners is this:

"Congress shall have the power ...To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" (Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution)

So, how did we get into this unconstitutional clusterphuck?

In 1875, in the case of Chy Lung v. Freeman the United States Supreme Court granted Congress "plenary powers" over all aspects of immigration. THEN the word immigration was expanded to include issues that ARE NOT IMMIGRATION ISSUES. Let's be clear:

The Constitution states that "Congress shall have the power ... To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization."

Immigration in Black's Law Dictionary is defined as:

"The coming Into a country of foreigners for purposes of permanent residence."

Let's apply the Rule of Law. The United States Constitution does NOT empower the United States Supreme Court to bestow to any other branch of government ANY powers. If a foreigner is not seeking permanent residence, then the rules of immigration (citizenship) do not apply. But, since the United States Supreme Court legislates from the bench and gives Trump supporters what they want, we can ignore the illegality of their actions.

The current laws on the books were forced through Congress by liberal Democrat Ted Kennedy. Those laws were intended to disenfranchise the white people - and it's worked marvelously. Now, look again. I post this every few posts. Tell us when things changed where the left and the right switched sides:

Reactions: YoursTruly