The Joy Of Being "Offensive." Part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2018
U.S.
My thread "The joy of being offensive" didn't fly in the social issues section. So I will run a part 2 up the flag pole here and see who salutes it. Now if something offends you, you just have to say something about it. That is just the way things work. And there is much that offends me.

I am seething with pure clean HATRED!!! And before you think ill of that, as I said elsewhere, neither hatred or "racism" would exist unless there was a damn good and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. I would love to openly be able to say things like nigg..., spi..., goo., _orch _onkey, bea..., _ar _aby or speak very badly (as they deserve) of jooze.

I could back up my dislike of such things to a degree that nobody could disagree with. Except for those particular people or their brainwashed slaves. But I care about as much about what they may have to say as a dog cares about what the fleas on it have to say.

What I hate (with very very very very good reason) I want to destroy utterly! In the most painful way possible! That is as things should be. If you can't get away from them, kill them utterly! Make them watch their children slowly die in agony! Then make them eat the remains for a while as you figure out a way to make them die an even more horrible death!

I want you all out there to pray. And pray hard! Even those who are Atheist. Because if I ever get my way, oh how most of you will suffer! You will pray for death! But in the end, eventually, we will live in a FAR better world than it is even possible for most people to conceive of.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Toronto
You know modern medicine has made tremendous progress in treating all kinds of mental disorders. You should try to see a doctor sometimes.

Otherwise evolutionary speaking you may win some of the Darwin awards with that kind of attitude.

:)

Jun 2018
U.S.
You know modern medicine has made tremendous progress in treating all kinds of mental disorders. You should try to see a doctor sometimes.

Otherwise evolutionary speaking you may win some of the Darwin awards with that kind of attitude.

:)
What is going on with me isn't a mental disorder. It is nature. All of nature. If you disagree with it, it is you who has the mental disorder. Or maybe you just get paid well enough to look the other way. Which is even worse. Because that likely means that you know what is going on. And if that is the case, that means your sleazy ass is just too well paid to care.

Last edited:
Jul 2018
Earth
My thread "The joy of being offensive" didn't fly in the social issues section. So I will run a part 2 up the flag pole here and see who salutes it. Now if something offends you, you just have to say something about it. That is just the way things work. And there is much that offends me.

I am seething with pure clean HATRED!!! And before you think ill of that, as I said elsewhere, neither hatred or "racism" would exist unless there was a damn good and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. I would love to openly be able to say things like nigg..., spi..., goo., _orch _onkey, bea..., _ar _aby or speak very badly (as they deserve) of jooze.

I could back up my dislike of such things to a degree that nobody could disagree with. Except for those particular people or their brainwashed slaves. But I care about as much about what they may have to say as a dog cares about what the fleas on it have to say.

What I hate (with very very very very good reason) I want to destroy utterly! In the most painful way possible! That is as things should be. If you can't get away from them, kill them utterly! Make them watch their children slowly die in agony! Then make them eat the remains for a while as you figure out a way to make them die an even more horrible death!

I want you all out there to pray. And pray hard! Even those who are Atheist. Because if I ever get my way, oh how most of you will suffer! You will pray for death! But in the end, eventually, we will live in a FAR better world than it is even possible for most people to conceive of.
That's too funny! You cited a long list of people you want to whack and claim that everyone will live in a FAR better world than it it even possible for most people to conceive of. What kind of world will the dead live in? And if you're that dangerous to so many people why should they let you whack them?

Oct 2010
Colorado

Threads created only to flame, taunt, bait, or insult another member are not allowed. Such threads will be deleted, and the thread originator will receive a violation point.

Thread closed. To be deleted later.

Status
Not open for further replies.