The latest right-wing attack on Democrats: ‘They want to take away your hamburgers’

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Yes, it's a the next thing. Better go eat all you can before the inevitable happens and you can't get a no global warming double cholesterol fatburger, rare please.

And, guess who's fault it is? Go on, just guess. You're right. It's the invincible, omnipotent AOC.

The latest right-wing attack on Democrats:
‘They want to take away your hamburgers’
According to the latest attack line launched by some conservatives, supporters of the Green New Deal are waging war against one of our noblest and most treasured national institutions: the hamburger.​
“They want to take your pickup truck. They want to rebuild your home. They want to take away your hamburgers,” former White House aide Sebastian Gorka declared at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday. “This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved.”​
In fact, Joseph Stalin was unambiguously pro-hamburger: In the 1930s, he sent his food supply commissar on a research mission to the United States, which resulted in kotleti, a Soviet rip-off of the classic ground-beef burger, being popularized throughout Russia.​
Also, and more relevant to today, none of the Democrats backing the Green New Deal, which seeks to radically overhaul the U.S. economy to cut greenhouse gas emissions, have actually suggested outlawing beef consumption, or, for that matter, seizing pickup trucks. But Gorka’s hyperbole — which was met with chants of “U-S-A! U-S-A!” — demonstrated how Republicans have turned environmentalists’ recommendations to eat less meat into an all-out culture war in which nothing less than American freedom is at stake. First, they came for your guns, the argument goes, and now they’re coming for your sausage links.​

More: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-away-your-hamburgers/?utm_term=.3bd242bdb19b

Watch the short video at the link, please.

Sep 2017
Hell
I'm at Democrat and I have no plans to take away anyone's hamburgers.

It is those that pushes ACW that want to take away your hamburgers. Fear not, we will still be able to have fake meat patty hamburgers made with genetically modified soy. Soy will make you fart, effectively replacing the the cow farts that are apparently more destructive to the environment than human farts. Despite this improvement in the fart emission table, it is rumored that the Russians will continue to enjoy hamburgers made from farting cows, especially the Stalin-worshipping nostalgics. Also, the 1.6 billion soy-eating Chinese will easily outpace the Americans in fart emissions because of tariffs on American beef make soy fake patties more enticing for those penny-pinching Orientals. Most Indians do not eat beef because the cow is sacred, but all 1.3 billion will have not issues raising farting lambs for TIki Marsala Lambburgers.

All this would not be happening if Trump was not President and didn't stuff his fat face with hamburgers.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I'm at Democrat and I have no plans to take away anyone's hamburgers.

It is those that pushes ACW that want to take away your hamburgers. Fear not, we will still be able to have fake meat patty hamburgers made with genetically modified soy. Soy will make you fart, effectively replacing the the cow farts that are apparently more destructive to the environment than human farts. Despite this improvement in the fart emission table, it is rumored that the Russians will continue to enjoy hamburgers made from farting cows, especially the Stalin-worshipping nostalgics. Also, the 1.6 billion soy-eating Chinese will easily outpace the Americans in fart emissions because of tariffs on American beef make soy fake patties more enticing for those penny-pinching Orientals. Most Indians do not eat beef because the cow is sacred, but all 1.3 billion will have not issues raising farting lambs for TIki Marsala Lambburgers.

All this would not be happening if Trump was not President and didn't stuff his fat face with hamburgers.
Watch the video Marcus. This is serious, very serious. It's not just hamburgers. It's pick-up trucks. It's (goes without saying) assault rifles.

We're all on the front lines to stop Communism coming to America ........... again.

And, and, Donald J. Trump is never going to let that happen. If the Chinese want to soy fart away their future, well, there's always economic sanctions, or, maybe making such good friends of the NK that Kimmy turns his ICBMs on Xi. HA! That's divine justice.

Count on Trump. We'll not join the Chinese in farting away our future. No and hell no. MAGA. God Bless America.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Watch the video Marcus. This is serious, very serious. It's not just hamburgers. It's pick-up trucks. It's (goes without saying) assault rifles.

We're all on the front lines to stop Communism coming to America ........... again.

And, and, Donald J. Trump is never going to let that happen. If the Chinese want to soy fart away their future, well, there's always economic sanctions, or, maybe making such good friends of the NK that Kimmy turns his ICBMs on Xi. HA! That's divine justice.

Count on Trump. We'll not join the Chinese in farting away our future. No and hell no. MAGA. God Bless America.
I'm shocked! I thought it was all about those poor English majors working at McDs who'll be out of work. Well maybe AOC will put them to work doing something useful.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I'm shocked! I thought it was all about those poor English majors working at McDs who'll be out of work. Well maybe AOC will put them to work doing something useful.
Like hell she will. It won't stop with hamburgers and pick-up trucks. You can bet bratwursts are on her hit list. More patriarchal phallic symbolism.

No, she's got to be stopped.

Beef fajitas. Where's it going to end?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
That reminds me... I’ve gotta clean out the deep freezer because I’ve got half a pit being delivered this week.

Sep 2017
Hell
Like hell she will. It won't stop with hamburgers and pick-up trucks. You can bet bratwursts are on her hit list. More patriarchal phallic symbolism.
For puny Germanics maybe. We have Salamis as our symbol, little man,.........

No, she's got to be stopped.
Or sent to the Nunnery as done so properly back then.

Beef fajitas. Where's it going to end?
With Pico de Gallo

May 2018
Chicago
This had got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, and that's saying something these days. It's as if the right is completely trying to out-stupid itself on a daily basis. This would be funny if this fool hadn't been a WH advisor. This is the kind of dumb we're dealing with in politics these days, and did you see all the sheep eating it up? What pack of absolute morons.

BTW, isn't Gorka a Russian name? ;)

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
This had got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, and that's saying something these days. It's as if the right is completely trying to out-stupid itself on a daily basis. This would be funny if this fool hadn't been a WH advisor. This is the kind of dumb we're dealing with in politics these days, and did you see all the sheep eating it up? What pack of absolute morons.

BTW, isn't Gorka a Russian name? ;)
He's Hungarian.