The Latest Right Wing Hate Fest Against Gays - Repugnant Bigots Never Stop!

Nov 2005
California
To be fair: Sabcat is a TRUE Trumpanzee to the core. Don't tell me you are surprised...
Not one iota.

Often, Sabcat's posts boil down to a "personal opinion / judgment" situation, to the extent that if you value Sabcat's opinion / judgment, then the post has meaning.
Moreover, it's rather painfully obvious after watching Sabcat on issue after issue that the values on which the "judgment" is based typically revolve around who is targeted. If you swap the roles of left/right on the issue, then the conclusion is entirely different.
For example, here it's painfully obvious that the right practicing identity politics is something that Sabcat ignores.
Any implication or hint of an implication of the left practicing identity politics is condemnable.

As most here do not value Sabcat's opinion / judgment, the trite banter that Sabcat throws out there is meaningless.

I find it amusing but not surprising that is what you got out of my post.
Good job.
Your response, both offering nothing of substance and relying on others to associate importance to your emotion/opinion/judgment (i.e. amusement) is boringly overdone...

Feb 2019
nunya
Fuck those people. I'm serious. If it takes a a civil war, then so be it. These people are out to completely destroy us and always have been. The time for being nice is over.
Exactly, the south is so divided. When I was down there there was more confederate flags than clouds in the sky. Racist bumper stickers and racist t shirts were rampant. I never wanted to leave a place that much in all my life. They hate anyone thats different and still do.

May 2013
arkansas
Exactly, the south is so divided. When I was down there there was more confederate flags than clouds in the sky. Racist bumper stickers and racist t shirts were rampant. I never wanted to leave a place that much in all my life. They hate anyone thats different and still do.
Not all of us.

Reactions: Lyzza and 47grapes
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Unfortunately this is a natural reaction to the authoritarian leftists pushing the insanity of their identity politics on everyone. People have had enough of it yet you push and push and push.
That is a blatant lie. Moronic fear mongering on your part, not to mention ypur post was pretty much fucking gibberish.
What EXACTLY is being "pushed on you" you poor thing?
Someone FORCE you to watch a Gay Pride parade, someone FORCE you to NOT discriminate against a gay person? Someone FORCE you to perform a homosexual act or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
This type of reaction boggles my mind in how myopic it is...
For centuries, "conservatives" have practiced "identity politics" where they say that gays can't do this and gays can't do that. Targeting gays for discrimination.
But when gays fight back for equality, that's when people like Sabcat whine "identity politics"... :rolleyes:

Instead of acknowledging the absurdity described in post #1, Sabcat thinks the appropriate course of action is to attack "leftists".
:smirk:
The RW conservaftive base are, for the most part, fucking morons. That's why they simply make up a phrase or word such as "identity politics" to describe something that has always gone on. Then try to convince their base this is something new and dangerous. Oh, so dangerous to the American way of life.
If the American people let hateful, bigoted, xenophobic morons like this have power in our political system then we deserve the hateful, moronic government we get.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
We Don't Like Under Performing Homosexuals
Stealing Awards From Women Either

Terry Miller, Andraya Yearwood, transgender sprinters, finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut championships

“We all know the outcome of the race before it even starts; it’s demoralizing,” biologically female teen runner Selina Soule said. “I fully support and am happy for these athletes for being true to themselves. They should have the right to express themselves in school, but athletics have always had extra rules to keep the competition fair.”
Yeah, I'm absolutely certain that K.C. residents are avid, simply AVID, fans of high school level track and field sports in Connecticut and this issue is VERY important to you people. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

Reactions: Lyzza