The Latest Right Wing Hate Fest Against Gays - Repugnant Bigots Never Stop!

May 2018
none
Actually I am concerned about Islam. It is the religion that sanctions rape and murder of non'-believers.
If I lived in a country where that was a concern, then yes, I would be more concerned about Islam. But here, extreme fundamentalist Christianity is much more of an issue than Islam.

Apr 2019
America
If I lived in a country where that was a concern, then yes, I would be more concerned about Islam. But here, extreme fundamentalist Christianity is much more of an issue than Islam.
Who are they killing? Who are they plotting to kill. What part of fundamental Christianity says to kill anyone? No OT.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Who are they killing? Who are they plotting to kill. What part of fundamental Christianity says to kill anyone? No OT.
This is the problem with the RW Christians. They seem to think that if you aren’t killing someone then whatever they are doing is fine.

Reactions: foundit66
Nov 2005
California
I've already told you multiple times that both the KKK and Nazis / neo-nazis stake a claimed basis in Christianity.

Apr 2019
America
This is the problem with the RW Christians. They seem to think that if you aren’t killing someone then whatever they are doing is fine.
And you dismiss another religion killing as obligated by that religion. Gimme a break. Are you too afraid to take an honest look at Islam? Let me answer that. You are scared shitless.