The leftist agenda exposed back in 1969

May 2019
USA
The next year, they created the Communist International (Comintern) to control the Communist movement throughout the world. After the Comintern's dissolution in 1943, the Soviet party's Central Committee continued to use Communist parties from other nations as instruments of Soviet foreign policy. Each national party was required to adhere to the Leninist principle of subordinating members and organizations unconditionally to the decisions of higher authorities.
The Soviet Union and the United States - Revelations from the Russian Archives | Exhibitions - Library of Congress

In 1922 the Comintern forced the two American parties, which consisted of about 12,000 members, to amalgamate and to follow the party line established in Moscow. Although membership in the American party rose to about 75,000 by 1938, following the Great Depression, many members left the party after the signing of the Nazi-Soviet Nonaggression Pact of 1939. Others left in 1956 after Nikita Khrushchev exposed some of Stalin's crimes and Soviet forces invaded Hungary. Only the hard-core members remained after such reversals of Soviet policy. The American party, a significant although never major political force in the United States, became further demoralized when Boris Yeltsin outlawed the Communist party in Russia in August 1991 and opened up the archives, revealing the continued financial as well as ideological dependency of the American Communists on the Soviet party up until its dissolution.
The Soviet Union and the United States - Revelations from the Russian Archives | Exhibitions - Library of Congress

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
If you look above you will see another common tactic used by leftists. They cannot address the substance of something so they attack the source. This little blurb was so spot on that it ruffles their rainbow panties. .

Of course the potato has to chime in w/ some of its nonsense.
You mean like screaming FAKE NEWS!!!! at anything they don't like?
Kinda' like that?

Nov 2005
California
First off, I should note that Sabcat has dodged every single point I made.
He hasn't addressed a single one of them.
Instead, he just absurdly asks that I prove the grass is green....

Link me calling people fascists.
I hate tactics like this but it surprises me that you repeatedly employ them.
People with honesty will own up to what they have said and done. But you demand others link to show you doing those things.
Even more repugnant, you do not even deny that you have done this. You just blindly demand I waste time to link you to what you have done...
New CNN poll, 71% say economy is great.

If you look above you will see another common tactic used by leftists. They cannot address the substance of something so they attack the source. This little blurb was so spot on that it ruffles their rainbow panties. .
Of course the potato has to chime in w/ some of its nonsense.
Some idiot 50 years ago makes a claim PROVIDING NO PROOF.
How can I disprove something he never cites or provides any evidence to provide validity to the claim of...

This falls under the situation of two things:
a) The person making the claim needs to provide the proof. Here, the speaker blindly claims to have information but no link to validate said information is provided.
This is not sufficient.

b) Proving non-existence. There is a reason this is recognized as a b.s. request.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

People with honesty will own up to what they have said and done. But you demand others link to show you doing those things.
Even more repugnant, you do not even deny that you have done this. You just blindly demand I waste time to link you to what you have done...

How can I disprove something he never cites or provides any evidence to provide validity to the claim of...

a) The person making the claim needs to provide the proof. Here, the speaker blindly claims to have information but no link to validate said information is provided.
This is not sufficient.

b) Proving non-existence. There is a reason this is recognized as a b.s. request.

You have repeatedly made this claim

I recommend people watch how often Sabcat calls people "fascist" (and similar crap) on this forum.

And have yet to quote a post where i have.

You are a very dishonest person.

Nov 2018
Inner Space

This is not sufficient.

The burden to provide proof rests with Sabcat, who is a notorious fact-dodging, proof-avoider here on DTT.
If you review his posts, they are largely exclamations without explanation and an attempt to ridicule. He is like that belligerent fat kid we all had in grammar school who has a fan club of lowbrow under-performers. Don't expect any rational and well-developed arguments. Not his style.

Nov 2005
California
You have repeatedly made this claim
I recommend people watch how often Sabcat calls people "fascist" (and similar crap) on this forum.
And have yet to quote a post where i have.
You are a very dishonest person.
The burden to provide proof rests with Sabcat, who is a notorious fact-dodging, proof-avoider here on DTT.
If you review his posts, they are largely exclamations without explanation and an attempt to ridicule. He is like that belligerent fat kid we all had in grammar school who has a fan club of lowbrow under-performers. Don't expect any rational and well-developed arguments. Not his style.
I don't. I never do.
Like I've said before, I know he'll never be honest enough to admit what happens...

In post #14, I linked to two posts where he threw out the "fascism" accusation.
Without surprise, he lies and claims I have not provided such evidence...