The MAGA effect

Dec 2015
Arizona
Trade wars are easy to win.

The economy is booming.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

But then why did the Dow drop 460 points today?

And why did the US just suffer it's greatest ever trade deficite?

Maybe it takes more than bullshit promises and bullshit lies.

The federal budget posted a record monthly deficit of $234 billion in February
Technology and banks took a real hit. Hewlett-Packard fell 3 percent and Intel lost 2 percent.
Boeing gave up 2.3 percent. No surprise there.

May 2018
Chicago
I’m in advertising, and any trends in the economy hit us first. Several people were let go this week or forced to retire. And we’re supposedly doing well. We’re in for a rough ride, kids. Trust me, I’ve seen this enough times to know.

Dec 2018
New England
I’m in advertising, and any trends in the economy hit us first. Several people were let go this week or forced to retire. And we’re supposedly doing well. We’re in for a rough ride, kids. Trust me, I’ve seen this enough times to know.
And the US Treasury yield curve inverted for the first time since 2007. Recession's coming.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
And the US Treasury yield curve inverted for the first time since 2007. Recession's coming.
I have been saying this for a few years now. Get away from the USD as much as possible. Its inevitable. The question is do they pull the plug before the 2020 election or after.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I also read that the feds have started to taper off and may end their divestiture of the holdings they bought under QE.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Maga Effect the Greatest Economy in history
Lowest unemployment in Decades, Lowest unemployment for women and minorities IN HISTORY.
Manufacturing jobs hat Obama said were dead and would never be revived have returned...
The fake media outed
THE MAGA EFFECT.