The Mob of Losers - The life evaders

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
While it is certainly true, I can't stand Trump and think he is doing enormous damage to this country. I do NOT blame him for the unexpected changes in my life that have occurred in the last year or so. Quite the opposite. I totally blame myself
There are few people here that deserve respect and Bubba is one of them. He at least refuses to blame anyone but himself. Bubba has realized that he himself is his own jailer and but for the time being has no idea what to do if he freed himself from his self-imposed bindings. He has my respect regardless and I feel he will be a winner soon enough.

Seems most everyone here blames:

Trump
Government
Media
White men
Healthcare system
Republicans
right-wing
corporations
capitalism
The rich
The entrepreneurs
The winner
etc.

Everyone and everything but themselves. It is always someone or something else. A bunch of excuses while yet others are able to! Failure is rarely related to the situation that receives the blame, but more commonly is the result of an initial self-defeat.

No intelligent person wants to be exposed to the opinions or preferences repeated by losers. They will be hopelessly off base. At best, we should consider the opposite of anything they propose. I decided long, long ago not to emulate losers and after doing no longer was anything in life difficult again.

Whatever losers do or propose, choose the opposite if you don't want to be like them.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Goober, you are here! I knew you would be attracted. Bring your friends.

Last edited:
Feb 2020
Houston
Free, liberals remind me of a speech the old Cheyenne shaman made in my favorite novel "Little Big Man."

He said, "We human beings (Cheyenne) believe that everything is alive, the people, the animals, the trees, and even the rocks, the mountains the rivers. But the White Man believes everything is dead, the rocks, the waters, the animals and even the people."

He went on:

"When people behave as if they are alive, the White Man is enraged and starts killing them. He doesn't stop until enough of them are dead that the rest will stop acting as if they are alive."

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
The one who corrects a mocker
will bring dishonor on himself;
the one who rebukes a wicked man will get hurt.
Don’t rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you;
rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.
Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still;
teach a righteous man, and he will learn more.

Proverbs 9:7-9 - Don't waste your time correcting modern scum, it does no good.

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
The one who corrects a mocker
will bring dishonor on himself;
the one who rebukes a wicked man will get hurt.
Don’t rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you;
rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.
Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still;
teach a righteous man, and he will learn more.

Proverbs 9:7-9 - Don't waste your time correcting modern scum, it does no good.
Wow this is weird Franklin I JUST NOW quoted a proverb also right here.
I wasn't copying you I was probably typing all that when you posted it.
I know it was just a coincidence but what are the odds?
I can't remember ever quoting one before on a forum.

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
Wow this is weird Franklin I JUST NOW quoted a proverb also right here.
I wasn't copying you I was probably typing all that when you posted it.
I know it was just a coincidence but what are the odds?
I can't remember ever quoting one before on a forum.
Modern western culture is evil and moronic, so you will find almost nothing of value on the internet. In contrast, the Old Testament is full of wisdom (even if you aren't religious). So I recommend that you turn off your gadgets and read the Old Testament.

Mar 2020
Woodlands, Texas
Modern western culture is evil and moronic, so you will find almost nothing of value on the internet. In contrast, the Old Testament is full of wisdom (even if you aren't religious). So I recommend that you turn off your gadgets and read the Old Testament.
Thanks Frank but you don't seem to be taking your own advice on that one. :winktongue:
Your in El Paso?
JFC this board is infested with Texans why aren't we out punching our cattle or whatever the fuck stereotype we're supposed to fit?
Also there's another Frank and he's from Texas also and now I guess I better take your advice and read a book because now my mind is stuck on coincidences and when you start looking for them they'll always be there the exact opposite of police.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Free, liberals remind me of a speech the old Cheyenne shaman made in my favorite novel "Little Big Man."

He said, "We human beings (Cheyenne) believe that everything is alive, the people, the animals, the trees, and even the rocks, the mountains the rivers. But the White Man believes everything is dead, the rocks, the waters, the animals and even the people."

He went on:

"When people behave as if they are alive, the White Man is enraged and starts killing them. He doesn't stop until enough of them are dead that the rest will stop acting as if they are alive."
Ironically, it was the white man that brought disease to North America that ended up wiping out thousands of indigenous tribes.