The more we hear Dems talk the more confused they appear. A Rep from Calif, this

Sep 2016
Oregon
morning on the House floor sais she was from San Diego. She said we have a border wall and a very good, secure border crossing. I thought ,,,hm one Dem who recognizes the good from a wall...However, she then went on a rant about how no "walls" were needed, just technology etc. I guess what she is sayig is they have their "wall" but others should not...spend the money only on what San Diego wants????

Dec 2015
Arizona
morning on the House floor sais she was from San Diego. She said we have a border wall and a very good, secure border crossing. I thought ,,,hm one Dem who recognizes the good from a wall...However, she then went on a rant about how no "walls" were needed, just technology etc. I guess what she is sayig is they have their "wall" but others should not...spend the money only on what San Diego wants????

SIGH. Why? Why? Can't. You. Post. A. Link? So we have some idea what you are gabbing about.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Thing is, they don't have a secure border. the "wall" she alludes to is the one built with military cast off steel sheeting that was pulled apart by hand by the women and children the mob leaders forced to the front of the attack on the border. It took tear gas to shoo them back into Mexico. She's as flip floppy and as full of crap as her leaders in Congress.