The New Great Depression, are you ready?

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
i know you are not a russian bot troll, because the russians would not hire somebody so silly and irritating to spew their bullshit. it is hard to believe anybody would spew such hate against poor people, sick people, handicapped people, the elderly and their kids unless somebody paid them to do it, but who would pay anybody to spew such hateful, bigoted bullshit?
No, I don't hate them or anyone. If we all take care of ourselves and our own then we won't need welfare. Welfare was only meant to get us out of the Great Depression and wasn't supposed to last till now or get this big. It has destroyed our dignity. Back in during the Great Depression, there were men who had the honor and refused it.
unnamed.gif

You could use some pride too.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
No, I don't hate them or anyone. If we all take care of ourselves and our own then we won't need welfare. Welfare was only meant to get us out of the Great Depression and wasn't supposed to last till now or get this big. It has destroyed our dignity. Back in during the Great Depression, there were men who had the honor and refused it.
View attachment 8447

You could use some pride too.
It is sad that @FreeToChoose does not seem to be concerned with those freeloaders living off unearned income or benefiting from favorable tax laws to avoid working. I think the wealthy to be a far greater social problem than the poor, working or not. The non-working rich are perfectly happy with remaining rich; the poor are unhappy with their day to day existence and wish their circumstances were better. The poor have more motivation than the wealthy for improvement and change.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
It is sad that @FreeToChoose does not seem to be concerned with those freeloaders living off unearned income or benefiting from favorable tax laws to avoid working. I think the wealthy to be a far greater social problem than the poor, working or not. The non-working rich are perfectly happy with remaining rich; the poor are unhappy with their day to day existence and wish their circumstances were better. The poor have more motivation than the wealthy for improvement and change.
And, what happened to the days of raising a family with the income of one modest job? Did the middle class do this to themselves?

Obsession with accumulating huge amounts of wealth is a mental illness. It's time to face that squarely.

Big government is the problem? Ha.

Big billionaires.

Just one billion bucks could give 50,000 people a $20,000/yr raise.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
And, what happened to the days of raising a family with the income of one modest job? Did the middle class do this to themselves?

Obsession with accumulating huge amounts of wealth is a mental illness. It's time to face that squarely.

Big government is the problem? Ha.

Big billionaires.

Just one billion bucks could give 50,000 people a $20,000/yr raise.
Hey, thanks for this. (By the way, love talking to you in the spiritual section of the forum!)

No, you got me all wrong there. I am not a money hoarder. Money is just a convenience and not an end. I drive a regular car and live in a decent, safe community with good people and my house is one of the smaller ones in the community. (other properties that I have bought for investment and do not live in are not counted.)

I do not have expensive clothing and buy my clothes exclusively at Target (I am not fussy) and have no name brand stuff, zero. (I wear a Seiko.)

You can NEVER have enough money because money is the ONLY thing that can protect you from all the uncertainties of life.

There is no law that says the rich must live like jet setters. What I do see often is poor people who win the lottery and within a few years go into more debt because of the mismanagement of money.

Money CANNOT buy you happiness but it sure as hell can ease the nerves.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Sounds like a right winger to me. And as usual, of course, not Trumps fault, its the media reporting on the virus that is the problem LOL

And then a dem becomes president in a tanking economy, and the idiots will blame the democratic president. Then that person will fix things, next dumb POS republicans comes in and tanks it again with handouts to the rich

Watching HUnters on Prime, about Nazi hunting Jews in the 70's, this poster sounds just like the Nazis, looking for the Fourth Reich
Seems you have a short attention span, a one-track mind or perhaps too distracted by TV and entertainment.

I have stated clearly everywhere on this board that I do not vote and do not care who the next president is or any of the last that came before. I do not wait around for him or her to come save my ass not do I depend on him or her to make changes for me. I own myself and make my own changes.

The main difference between me and you Lloyd is not politics it is character. We are talking about grit here. I don't fear the things that you do because I am Gamebred and you are not.

I am excited and ready for what is coming.

Let's go! I am fit for tasks few others dare.

The inert and dull occupy space so almost nothing possible happens, moving only to pursue low effort banality unexceptional from cultivation to result.

Distanced from the droids, I merely put myself forth to create something substantial, making it possible for my effort to attain a non-trivial result. I risk myself because in idle safety there is little worth winning.

So many idlers and non-dreamy souls. I don't have to be like them. I aim for targets worth hitting.

Who is a better bet than I, myself?

Whatever comes, BRING IT ON!

I AM GAMEBRED!

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Hey, thanks for this. (By the way, love talking to you in the spiritual section of the forum!)

No, you got me all wrong there. I am not a money hoarder. Money is just a convenience and not an end. I drive a regular car and live in a decent, safe community with good people and my house is one of the smaller ones in the community. (other properties that I have bought for investment and do not live in are not counted.)

I do not have expensive clothing and buy my clothes exclusively at Target (I am not fussy) and have no name brand stuff, zero. (I wear a Seiko.)

You can NEVER have enough money because money is the ONLY thing that can protect you from all the uncertainties of life.

There is no law that says the rich must live like jet setters. What I do see often is poor people who win the lottery and within a few years go into more debt because of the mismanagement of money.

Money CANNOT buy you happiness but it sure as hell can ease the nerves.
My post was not aimed at you, to be clear. You live a "normal" life, as you described, and in my travels around the country and planet and my discussions with those from places I've never been, human beings everywhere want the same for themselves and their families: food, clothing, shelter; a safe environment: good neighbors; good government.

The oligarchs of Earth, the money powers, the true deep state who own and order the governments, who play with the people above with no more regard than checkers on a checkerboard, it's these folks to whom I referred. Their condition is a mental illness that devastates lives and ecosystems. And there's a subset.

Admission to their club always is possible, though the odds for a "normal" person compare to the odds of winning the Powerball lottery. However long the odds are, some "normals" tolerate, even defend deep state capitalism, 'cause, ya never know......

This is humankind 2020, and it produces leaders like Trump, and "normal" people like those who support him.

Reactions: Rescue Basket
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Seems you have a short attention span, a one-track mind or perhaps too distracted by TV and entertainment.

I have stated clearly everywhere on this board that I do not vote and do not care who the next president is or any of the last that came before. I do not wait around for him or her to come save my ass not do I depend on him or her to make changes for me. I own myself and make my own changes.

The main difference between me and you Lloyd is not politics it is character. We are talking about grit here. I don't fear the things that you do because I am Gamebred and you are not.

I am excited and ready for what is coming.

Let's go! I am fit for tasks few others dare.

The inert and dull occupy space so almost nothing possible happens, moving only to pursue low effort banality unexceptional from cultivation to result.

Distanced from the droids, I merely put myself forth to create something substantial, making it possible for my effort to attain a non-trivial result. I risk myself because in idle safety there is little worth winning.

So many idlers and non-dreamy souls. I don't have to be like them. I aim for targets worth hitting.

Who is a better bet than I, myself?

Whatever comes, BRING IT ON!

I AM GAMEBRED!
The product of a life of self-delusion, no doubt.