The Next President of the United States

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
I have full confidence in the American people to always make the worst choice. Beto is sleaziest most disgusting candidate that I have seen in a while, so he will be elected. And just to be sure, he launched his campaign with a lie.

And he writes perfect modern poetry:

Note that I predicted that Trump would win before the last primaries for exactly the same reason.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Tucker "Trumpasswipe" Carlson? Wow. I used to think you were just really silly. Now I know you are a total fool.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I have full confidence in the American people to always make the worst choice. Beto is sleaziest most disgusting candidate that I have seen in a while, so he will be elected. And just to be sure, he launched his campaign with a lie.

Note that I predicted that Trump would win before the last primaries for exactly the same reason.

Why doesn't this post surprise me? Since you seem to hate everyone on the planet--at least the ones above ground--why should Beto be any exception?

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
Why doesn't this post surprise me? Since you seem to hate everyone on the planet--at least the ones above ground
Why are you writing what I directly contradicted?

50 dead in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques

Are you trying to get on my ignore list through willful ignorance?

--why should Beto be any exception?
While I hate all members of modern culture, I hate some more than others. Beto is particularly repulsive.

... My God, I just looked up Beto on Wikipedia and he lives near me. The horror!

May 2018
Chicago

That is the most pathetic excuse for a post I've seen in a while. People with actual minds do change them from time to time.

You're right about one thing though, the American people made the worst choice when they elected Trump.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Why are you writing what I directly contradicted?

50 dead in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques

Are you trying to get on my ignore list through willful ignorance?

While I hate all members of modern culture, I hate some more than others. Beto is particularly repulsive.

... My God, I just looked up Beto on Wikipedia and he lives near me. The horror!

Ooops. I apologize, Frankie. You are right--well half right. I am willful, but not ignorant. You stated that you like a few Muslims and Mennonites, but in my defense, you DID SAY you "hate all members of modern culture without exception". AND I guess I never thought about the degrees of hate---like Beto is particularly repulsive, but Warren not so much??
AND you are a Texan. That explains so much. How are things in Glocca Mora?

Nov 2014
Florida

The democrats will lose to Trump