The next thing you know ..........

Mar 2019
Texas
And here is where the American Taliban have gone completely off the rails. Take particular note about what they claim is legitimate age for breeding !!!

Conference Will Arrange Child Marriages For Christian Homeschoolers
I dunno know about the source you have used for the two articles posted. It is a blog and it was regurgitated copy of other articles in your op.

I am not quite ready to label them as taliban or to deny that many of us are here because of teenagers getting knocked up.

My bottom line with it is choice. Regardless of the age agreed upon by everyone i think the more important aspect is consent. No one should be forced or denied actions that have only self consequences nor should any child be subjected to adult activities but as i said many of our grand mothers were 13 or 14 when they started families so my personal feelings are beside the point.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I read the article, did you not ?? How can any reasonable person not be thoroughly disgusted by this ??

According to the website’s Frequently Asked Questions marriage is appropriate between the ages of 13-20, but no later, because:

delayed/denied marriages cause the Word of God to be blasphemed, and turn our young people over to Satan.
The website explains how a parent will know when their child is ready for marriage:

The ‘youth’ ready for marriage has breasts. A woman who is to be married is one who has breasts; breasts which signal her readiness for marriage, and breasts who promise enjoyment for her husband. (We believe that ‘breasts’ here stand as a symbol for all forms of full secondary sexual characteristics.)

Mar 2019
Texas
I read the article, did you not ?? How can any reasonable person not be thoroughly disgusted by this ??

According to the website’s Frequently Asked Questions marriage is appropriate between the ages of 13-20, but no later, because:

delayed/denied marriages cause the Word of God to be blasphemed, and turn our young people over to Satan.
The website explains how a parent will know when their child is ready for marriage:

The ‘youth’ ready for marriage has breasts. A woman who is to be married is one who has breasts; breasts which signal her readiness for marriage, and breasts who promise enjoyment for her husband. (We believe that ‘breasts’ here stand as a symbol for all forms of full secondary sexual characteristics.)
lol

From what i read it is 2 years old and was only posted in a news paper and the event never happened. That is what i linked to you.

Apr 2013
La La Land North

Ah, yes. A variation of the old "if they're old enough to bleed their old enough to breed".