The notion that the US Constitution is a "living" document

May 2019
USA
I don't suppose you realize the irony in your statement but NEWS FLASH we are currently and have always been ruled by the elite. The white. The wealthy. The powerful. The men.
Where being naïve as a child may have been acceptable as currently ruled by an Islamidiotocracy of Christiananality pedophilia business economics where for those "serve the Pope or die" burning Bush's to complete the second coming 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan needed a patriot act of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops WW II Mengele concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations of a WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower to ensure that supreme swastika up Uranus court elite of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists.

Feb 2014
Oregon
I don't suppose you realize the irony in your statement but NEWS FLASH we are currently and have always been ruled by the elite. The white. The wealthy. The powerful. The men.
I will disagree with you. The Federalist were in favor of a strong government, but Jefferson said the people who fought for our democracy would not tolerate being subject to authority over them. Jefferson focused on the importance of education to our liberty and our democracy, and I think your argument is harmed to both. I also focus on the importance of education to our liberty and democracy. Also, there is Tocqueville's 1830 witness account of our democracy, and he made a record of how ruled ourselves in his book "Democracy in America".

You are Christian aren't you? I think our Christian heritage is problematic because the bible is about kings chosen by God and the importance of our obedience to the authority of God that is carried in the men he gives us to rule us. The Deist would not agree with this religious teaching and since the Enlightenment, these different understandings of reality have been in conflict. I don't think your argument is good for our liberty and democracy.

May 2019
USA
I will disagree with you. The Federalist were in favor of a strong government, but Jefferson said the people who fought for our democracy would not tolerate being subject to authority over them. Jefferson focused on the importance of education to our liberty and our democracy, and I think your argument is harmed to both. I also focus on the importance of education to our liberty and democracy. Also, there is Tocqueville's 1830 witness account of our democracy, and he made a record of how ruled ourselves in his book "Democracy in America".

You are Christian aren't you? I think our Christian heritage is problematic because the bible is about kings chosen by God and the importance of our obedience to the authority of God that is carried in the men he gives us to rule us. The Deist would not agree with this religious teaching and since the Enlightenment, these different understandings of reality have been in conflict. I don't think your argument is good for our liberty and democracy.
This illusion of liberty & democracy reincarnation from Christiananality pedophilia after McHeil's Navy 1971 thieving US Constitution arson on a KKK cross as ed"Jew"cation from Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia WW II Mengele baptize thine eyes by urinations medical treatment & that Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate 2001 lynching enforcement baptize thine eyes of a WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike, national religion of those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda health care patriot act less than a month after the Army sergeants death to the day in "71 "man is God" as Islamidiotocracy is not education no matter how Christian Nation propaganda demagoguery spins it.

Jun 2019
NC
It is hard not to have a perverted language, as in times of war since the time of Athens' glory and power, the language and frame of mind are perverted.

However, I do believe our past education resulted in people with a better understanding of concepts and language. I thought "eye candy" was a sexy male or female. :smirk: I love hot dogs. :drool: It also doesn't matter if you were born male or female, because we can be anything we want to be, only it is really hard to pass as a teenager when one passes 40ty. There are times when trying to be something we are not, comes with problems and blaming others for this can increase the problem. I think we have lost our minds and in part, this comes down to the perversion of our language.
I agree as far as people in the past had a better understanding of concepts referring to our human nature, if that is what you meant. I believe our language took a big hit as technology entered the picture in the mainstream of things and we then began to refer to ourselves more in a technical manner rather than human. Doctors, especially psychiatrists, also began to use language in cold scientific analytical terms. We use terminology like product and process, etc, when referring to something we are doing. The beauty, if you will, the art of language began to fall to the wayside. As we all read less so does our span of vocabulary.

I suppose our language has become more perverted, but what I find more of an offense is the sheer lack of explicit humane language. I feel as if we all now live out of a petri dish. LOL.

Reactions: Athena
Dec 2018
New England
Why do you women keep voting them in, BTW?

May 2019
USA
No different from Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate with it's elite 9/11 mass murder hierarchy. Who'd of guessed Mengele WW II Nazi concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations before exterminations would occur 30 years apart with attacks on Navy programs, but since there are no coincidences they're obviously not just voting them in to be well kept under a document that keeps them living wealthy at all costs.

Dec 2015
Arizona
BINGO! That's a good question.
Maybe there aren't enough women running?
Maybe some women are still buying into the Father Knows Best?
Maybe misogyny is not a male-only attribute?
Maybe women still think men who seek power are real men but women who seek power are bitchy, emotional and fake?
Maybe women who vote for men are as mired in the past as their husbands?
Maybe Evangelical women do what they are told?
Maybe women still want someone to "take care of them"?

Reactions: Rescue Basket
May 2019
USA
Maybe women still think men who seek power are real men but women who seek power are bitchy, emotional and fake?
Maybe women can't run a one nation under God Christiananality pedophilia mentality jihad without worry as to repercussions if they got it wrong as with that 9/11 not Arab but Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" nuke Temple Mount second coming pyramid scheme still buying that pedophile father of the country KKKnows best seeking martyrdom of the Islamidiotiocracy while running a not so supreme swastika up Uranus constitutional jihad to keep one nation under God buried with Christ existed before God as a "man is God" document.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
New England
You have a lower opinion of women than I.