The NRA Should Have Never Messed With The Parkland Kids

May 2019
USA
The NRA has been demonized by the Democrat Anti-Gun movement for decades now. True, the NRA has created some of their own problems by their reaction to these actions by the Democrats but I fail to see what they’ve done wrong other than make some poor business decisions. Let TPTB investigate if they think crimes have been committed. Once done, they can then investigate the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton Foundation Donations Plummet 90%
The NRA sucks. They deserve it. They have done nothing but play defensive hardball. Common sense firearm legislation should be coming from them. Instead they have chose to play defense only and somehow expect to win.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
The NRA has been demonized by the Democrat Anti-Gun movement for decades now. True, the NRA has created some of their own problems by their reaction to these actions by the Democrats but I fail to see what they’ve done wrong other than make some poor business decisions. Let TPTB investigate if they think crimes have been committed. Once done, they can then investigate the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton Foundation Donations Plummet 90%
The Clinton Foundation has been investigated more than Benghazi. And found faultless. Even the Canadian government did an in depth investigation to determine whether they would allow tax deductions for contributions to them.

At least three charity rating services rate it at or near the top of charities in terms of percentage of donations that are given out and it consistently had one of the lowest overheads.

With all the legitimate criticisms there are of Hillary there are you don't need to propagate lies.

Edit: BTW, there was also a lie floating around that the Canadian Government was donating to the Clinton Foundation to buy favors. And it was a bald-faced lie. It was this investigation that the liars were lying about.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The Clinton Foundation has been investigated more than Benghazi. And found faultless. Even the Canadian government did an in depth investigation to determine whether they would allow tax deductions for contributions to them.

At least three charity rating services rate it at or near the top of charities in terms of percentage of donations that are given out and it consistently had one of the lowest overheads.

With all the legitimate criticisms there are of Hillary there are you don't need to propagate lies.

Edit: BTW, there was also a lie floating around that the Canadian Government was donating to the Clinton Foundation to buy favors. And it was a bald-faced lie. It was this investigation that the liars were lying about.

Wait... this is a thread about the clintons?

Oh, no it's not. .nevermind.

20190514_202704.png

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.

How is the Trump family charity rated? How did it stand up to investigation?

Dec 2015
Arizona
Here's one Parkland survivor brave enough to stand up to the false narrative and shatter it to pieces: NRA 2019: Kyle Kashuv, Parkland survivor, calls for arming teachers, eliminating gun-free zones

I'll be keeping an eye on the POTUS ballots for this guy, once he's old enough to run for president.
Kyle seems like a super intelligent, respectful kid and good for him. But I thought the RW objected to USING kids to further political agendas? Didn't Fox News call the Parkland kids "propaganda pawns"??? Used to peddle the fake news narrative?

Nov 2017
Kyle seems like a super intelligent, respectful kid and good for him. But I thought the RW objected to USING kids to further political agendas? Didn't Fox News call the Parkland kids "propaganda pawns"??? Used to peddle the fake news narrative?
I don't know about any of that; all I know is that only I speak for myself.

If you want to ask me about Fox News, I'll tell you that it sucks almost half the time; if you want to ask me about how it compares to its market/format/medium competitors, I'd say it's better than them most of the time & only on occasion are they better than Fox News. I'd have to see the context of what Fox News is referring to if/when they supposedly called the "Parkland kids" propaganda pawns. Maybe the point they were making is accurate, in that whatever they're referring to actually was being used to peddle a fake news narrative (it wouldn't surprise me).

To me, whether or not kids ought to be used to further political agendas depends on the circumstances. For example, maybe Fox News said that about the "Parkland kids", being propaganda pawns, back when they were still in school. Now they're adults, they're out of school, and Kyle is choosing to engage in these speaking events, in which case I think all the media is doing is reporting on him doing that.

May 2019
Oklahoma
Whataboutism. Two things can be true at once. Fox News can say something. Something else can happen. The Democrats would weaponize kids in a heartbeat.

May 2018
USA
The NRA is nothing but a RW shill group for the GOP at this point. The NRA happily funneled $30 million Russian bucks into Republican campaigns in 2016. That says all you need to know about NRA "patriotism".

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Here's one Parkland survivor brave enough to stand up to the false narrative and shatter it to pieces: NRA 2019: Kyle Kashuv, Parkland survivor, calls for arming teachers, eliminating gun-free zones

I'll be keeping an eye on the POTUS ballots for this guy, once he's old enough to run for president.

Considering you support Trump, I am not surprised you would look for this kid on a ballot to support.

What I don't "get" is how anyone votes based on guns, abortions, gay laws, immigration...

Seems to me there are biggest issues that should be compelling a vote. Like the freakin deficit, war or jobs.