The official Impeachment thread.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
not watching, but you're accusing a purple heart recipient of lying under oath on national television?

there's no low for some trumpers
what's really lower is the unsubstantiated accusation that I'm accusing him of lying. Only that he's rattlin' like a screen door in a hurricane and he still is. In fact he has the appearance of someone trying to cross a minefield and coming out the other end with a career intact. I truly sympathize with him as I've been in the same position in life, business, a couple of times and was the subject of more than a few "traps" set by lawyers.

Jul 2019
Georgia
what's really lower is the unsubstantiated accusation that I'm accusing him of lying. Only that he's rattlin' like a screen door in a hurricane and he still is. In fact he has the appearance of someone trying to cross a minefield and coming out the other end with a career intact. I truly sympathize with him as I've been in the same position in life, business, a couple of times and was the subject of more than a few "traps" set by lawyers.
maybe he's nervous about being in front of a national audience? I shake when speaking in public but not because I'm lying. it's called nerves

or maybe the death threats he and his family have been receiving

naaah unpossible! He's gotta be lying or surrounded by perjury traps! that's the only explanation. A decorated war hero is just terrified of questions and that he might lie!

please

edit: seems he's shaken the initial nervous jitters and is rolling along smoothly now

Last edited:
Feb 2018
Oregon
Your characterization of Vindeman "shaking like a leaf" and being nervous is right wing bullshit. What I'm seeing right now is Nunez putting out bullshit Republican propaganda posing as "questions" to which witnesses are consistently declaring having no knowledge of. His "questioning" is an epic failure and his propaganda is despicable.... "Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden"

Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
So BOOM. Schiff just BRINGS IT.

IF...Trump was fighting corruption in Ukraine, why did Trump INVITE the Ukrainian president to DO SOMETHING CORRUPT??
IF...Trump was so concerned about corruption in Ukraine, why didn't he bring it up in previous phone calls..?

The truth is that TRUMP got caught. Then released the money.
"The president doesn't give a **** about the Ukraine." AND that's a quote.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Your characterization of Vindeman "shaking like a leaf" and being nervous is right wing bullshit. What I'm seeing right now is Nunez putting out bullshit Republican propaganda posing as "questions" to which witnesses are consistently declaring having no knowledge of. His "questioning" is an epic failure and his propaganda is despicable.... "Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden"
To watch his opening statement and say he wasn't shaking like a leaf is totally incredible.
Vindeman is caught in the middle of the political battle and has been coached and schooled by the Dems in the way he should present his answers. There's no question that he is a good and loyal officer in the US Army. In the political arena he's showing pronounced political bias an the continuing attempts to lean on his service ans a reason to believe his every opinion has become their last gasp to make his testimony credible by wrapping him in the flag. Which in itself is another thing the Dems do when it serves their purpose and they retreat from when it doesn't.
Whining about the Reps bring up the Bidens is counter productive to their cause in claiming to get to the truth. The Bidens are seminal to the whole discussion in that it was their actions that precipitated it.

Jul 2019
Georgia
To watch his opening statement and say he wasn't shaking like a leaf is totally incredible.
Vindeman is caught in the middle of the political battle and has been coached and schooled by the Dems in the way he should present his answers. There's no question that he is a good and loyal officer in the US Army. In the political arena he's showing pronounced political bias an the continuing attempts to lean on his service ans a reason to believe his every opinion has become their last gasp to make his testimony credible by wrapping him in the flag. Which in itself is another thing the Dems do when it serves their purpose and they retreat from when it doesn't.
Whining about the Reps bring up the Bidens is counter productive to their cause in claiming to get to the truth. The Bidens are seminal to the whole discussion in that it was their actions that precipitated it.
he said he was never-partisan, when asked if he was a never-trumper

but I guess you think a decorated war hero who has worked under several administrations is lying about that too

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Vindman is shaking like a leaf and stammering round like he knows he's lying and that's just the opening statement. If he's rattling this bad on the opener what's he gonna do when someone presses him ad hoc?
The Army is getting ready to move Vindman and his family into housing on a secure military base because of death threats. But you're tough, that wouldn't make you shake, right?

• Wow
Reactions: Clara007 and se7en
Apr 2019
America
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says it is too dangerous in 2020 to take a “let the election decide” approach with President Trump.
That says it all. It is too dangerous to let American voters decide who is president. How can anyone take that kind of disrespect, let alone support it?

• Haha
Reactions: se7en