The official Impeachment thread.

Jul 2019
Georgia
It comes and goes along with a curious way of stammering. Since we have no previous exposure to him it's possible that it's a normal condition for him. The way he seemed to freeze up when pressed on a couple of occasions was a big tell. The lady was slicker than snot on a brass doorknob. Being in the ambassadorial line that's a requirement.
the parts I saw he was calm cool and collected, who cares if he had a little bit of jitters his first nationally televised statement ever?

it's funny, most normal people recognize a hero, patriot, decorated serviceman, but you can't get over some nervous jitters in the very beginning

says a lot about your character

Reactions: leekohler2 and Kode
Feb 2018
Oregon
How much of his testimony did you watch?
Start around 32 min and listen to him stammering around and the paper he's holding quivering.
Ok i watched that link and found Vindeman reading from his prepared statement between timestamp 32:00 and 40:00 and didn't see any difference between his stability and that of Williams. If you think his papers were shaking you should see how I hold papers at any time.

Bottom line here is that you are reaching and scraping up anything you can find to wallow around in the dregs of dishonesty. You're happy to invent or parrot anything you can find to attack the hearings. It's not about Vindeman. It's about the impeachment hearings. You're ready to join Trump and the Republicans in selling out the USA to Russia in a quest for one-party dictatorship. As such you aren't worth listening to.

May 2018
none
the parts I saw he was calm cool and collected, who cares if he had a little bit of jitters his first nationally televised statement ever?

it's funny, most normal people recognize a hero, patriot, decorated serviceman, but you can't get over some nervous jitters in the very beginning

says a lot about your character
It certainly does. It took a lot of guts to go up on that stand. You can bet there will be repercussions for him too. Of course he was nervous.

Reactions: se7en
Feb 2018
Oregon
It certainly does. It took a lot of guts to go up on that stand. You can bet there will be repercussions for him too. Of course he was nervous.
And so what? The Dope Class wants to make this into a BIG SIGN AND PROOF that he was lying all the way. LOL!!!! If he was a little unsteady it means nothing. Just listen to his words.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Ok i watched that link and found Vindeman reading from his prepared statement between timestamp 32:00 and 40:00 and didn't see any difference between his stability and that of Williams. If you think his papers were shaking you should see how I hold papers at any time.

Bottom line here is that you are reaching and scraping up anything you can find to wallow around in the dregs of dishonesty. You're happy to invent or parrot anything you can find to attack the hearings. It's not about Vindeman. It's about the impeachment hearings. You're ready to join Trump and the Republicans in selling out the USA to Russia in a quest for one-party dictatorship. As such you aren't worth listening to.
Vindmans appearance in the little Kabuki theater is 90% of how people will make their decisions on his credibility and truthfullness. In the end he revealed himself as the conduit that provided the WB with the information to attack Trump. That one little blowup with Shifty shouting over everyone in order to try and salvage his inquisition will cause millions to doubt the testimony he gave. Well, really, the testimony he wouldn't give. We, you included, need to insure that all the facts are presented on a level playing field or the whole clown car mess is invalid.
grapevine.jpg