The One Sin Obama Could Not Be Forgiven For

Feb 2019
here and there
In his own little realm of the government he is a "dictator" demanding loyalty to himself, not the country. And like all dictators he relies on lies, hatred, and division, to stay in power.

Call yourself whatever you want but treating Trump with civility did not work in 2016, and it will not work in 2020.
The level of hatred and division is unsurpassed, going back to Sarah Palin who was a woman.

How you can treat people like this says a lot about them and also says a lot about their apologists like yourself being devoid of any decency or conscience.

But then again, you support a party who is toying with infanticide, so it should not be too surprising.

Jul 2019
Georgia
And looking at how all blacks seem to still vote "D" even though a large number of them live in the democrat killing fields of places like Chicago or Baltimore or even in New York where there have been more black abortions than births, they by in large still believe this propaganda and even though black unemployment are at historical lows.
black people are not stupid, sorry.

when you post things like this, you make them out like they're unable to think for themselves, which is entirely untrue.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I've only been on here a few hours and I already know to ignore the lies you post. I'm new here, but a seasoned political/social commentator, with articles in newspapers in print and on line, so that doesn't work with me.

Considering your dedication to disrupting and spewing lies, you should be paid extremely well. Having dealt with 1000's like you, the question I still ask is, "how can you stand yourself?"
It's well documented that lying causes several health issues.
Must Read:
1. https://health.usnews.com/health-news/articles/2012/08/20/how-lying-affects-your-health
2. The Truth About Lies
not paid well, since his trolling is so bad, unoriginal, obvious, so easily debunked. it's just lazy. Unless, of course, the goal is to make the right look like idiots, although they don't need help on that

Reactions: orangeseahorse
Feb 2019
here and there
black people are not stupid, sorry.

when you post things like this, you make them out like they're unable to think for themselves, which is entirely untrue.
Voters in general are stupid. Go to YouTube and you will see Howard Stern going out to voters asking who they will vote for, only, he switched all the political positions in reverse for each candidate, to see if they were voting for the candidate or their political positions. Without fail, none of them picked up on the fact he was goofing with them and did not realize what they were actually voting for. He did this with both Obama and McCain voters.

Nice try trying to make me out to be a racist though. It never fails.

But that is the flaw of democracy. It used to be that only educated men who studied issues of the day were allowed to vote in ancient Greece, that way they could at least make an informed decision when they voted. To do this, however, they had an army of slaves to take care of them

But today the slaves are allowed to vote, only, they spend much of their time just trying to survive with a public education system that ranks about 48th in the world. They are then easily swayed by mass propaganda from places like the press and education indoctrination cesspools.

I think this is one of the reasons why the Framers were terrified of democracy and chose a Republic instead. This is why those voted in by the people elected those in the House who only served 2 years, but those appointed by the states in the Senate were given 6 years and far more power. It is because they were wary of an uninformed public who are easily swayed and prone to mob rule. But democrats just love the fact that Progressives allowed those in the Senate to have direct elections like those in the House after adding that to the Constitution at the dawn of the 20th century, and are now trying to do away with the Electoral college in favor of a popular vote to decide who will be President. That way, New York and California will decide all future Presidents.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Voters in general are stupid. Go to YouTube and you will see Howard Stern going out to voters asking who they will vote for, only, he switched all the political positions in reverse for each candidate, to see if they were voting for the candidate or their political positions. Without fail, none of them picked up on the fact he was goofing with them and did not realize what they were actually voting for. He did this with both Obama and McCain voters.

Nice try trying to make me out to be a racist though. It never fails.

But that is the flaw of democracy. It used to be that only educated men who studied issues of the day were allowed to vote in ancient Greece, that way they could at least make an informed decision when they voted. To do this, however, they had an army of slaves to take care of them

But today the slaves are allowed to vote, only, they spend much of their time just trying to survive with a public education system that ranks about 48th in the world. They are then easily swayed by mass propaganda from places like the press and education indoctrination cesspools.
yes many voters are stupid
but you were trying to claim a specific race of voters are stupid.
and you're wrong
just wanted to let you know

Aug 2018
been around
Yes, he’d been credibly accused by multiple women of sexual assault.
Yes, he’d been an unapologetic serial adulterer.
I could swear you're talking about Bill Clinton...and here's what your collective response was then:

What "befuddles" me is how can intelligent people ignore the perversions of one man to such a degree? Did not humanity learn anything from the Hitlers, Stalin's, and Mao's, of the past?
Apparently not, see above.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
their apologists like yourself being devoid of any decency or conscience.

But then again, you support a party who is toying with infanticide, so it should not be too surprising.
Sorry if your ignorance does not allow you to understand even the simplest of ideas, however, you will never see me support abortions, homosexuality, transgender, etc. Nor will you see me support illegal wars as you do where children are sent off to fight without proper protection, weapons, food, etc. I support ideas, not parties, and in this day and age the best ideas appear to be coming from Democrats, or the left.

So, you can denigrate me all you want thereby proving again your lack of knowledge. You never have any real facts to support your idiocy, but keep on trying. You might get lucky.

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
yes many voters are stupid
but you were trying to claim a specific race of voters are stupid.
and you're wrong
just wanted to let you know
I might disagree to some extent. Poor rural folk who vote against their own interests comes to mind. And yes, there is a certain race dominating that demographic.

Reactions: Clara007