The One Sin Obama Could Not Be Forgiven For

Apr 2019
America
Let's be real, there are two sins of Obama, being black, and being liberal. Right will hate on anybody who is a liberal, they have been brainwashed to blindly hate liberals and stupidly think they are all the worlds problems even though its the assholes they elect that are the problem
Talk about a broken record. You sound more hate-filled than anyone on the Right. Sure your not a bot?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
The One Sin White Evangelicals Couldn't Forgive Barack Obama For

Indeed the 2016 election ushered in a new age of staggering miracles. We have seen in white Evangelicals and Donald Trump, a level of mercy they were simply incapable of during the previous eight years.

Yes, he said he could grab women by the pussy.
Yes, he said he “moved” on a married woman, “like a bitch.”
Yes, he said that he “tried to f*ck her.”
Yes, he’d been credibly accused by multiple women of sexual assault.
Yes, he’d been an unapologetic serial adulterer.

A Presidential candidate representing the Christian “Families Values” party with this growing resume of immorality. Certainly, this kind of abject ugliness would have been a spiritual disqualifier, for men and women who were morally offended by President Obama in a tan suit? For a people fully outraged at Michelle Obama’s bare upper arms? For believers indignant at the phrase “Happy Holidays” on a coffee cup?
For Christians apparently sickened by the then President’s supposedly brilliantly-hidden Muslim faith?

Surely Trump’s putrid moral malfeasance would be a deal breaker for faithful disciples of Jesus.

Nope.

“He was a baby Christian.”
“All men talk like that.”
“He’s repentant.”
“He’s forgiven by God.”
“He’s a changed man.”

These would now be their default sermons, in response to the nearly hourly stomach-turning offenses and revelations that have followed. In the wake of every white supremacist Cabinet appointment, every new unearthed sign of election fraud, every dangerous social media attack on a war hero or civil rights trailblazer or Muslim political critic, every racially-charged rally diatribe, every legislative attack on migrants.

And when Trump’s actions were so sickening, his words so incendiary, his instability so obvious that such words of defense proved laughable—They summoned yet one more miracle from the heavens in his defense:

“God is using Donald Trump the way he used other sinners in the Bible.”

But what of the sin Obama could not be forgiven for? He is Black.
Read the story of David... Obama could not be forgiven because he was black.. Obama's problem he was LAZY.. he tried to get congress to take care of duties that were his responsibility... People Died, US Technonogy was Stolen by China and Russia, Russia was allowed to freely hack the Sec. of States EMAILS that were illegally stored on an private unsecure server in a bathroom in CO, He paid money to Iran tthat was later used by terrorist to kill US Military in Iraq estimate is a 1000 plus.. 1000 flag draped Coffins due to his bowing to Terrorists, Obama care has cost lives Since Obamacare was fully implemented US LIFE EXPECTANCY HAS DECLINED (First time ever for multiple years).... He drew a red line, failed to enforce, so 1000s of Syrian women and children were murdered by Nancy Pelosi's ally Assad

Before you cry RACISM Obama and I at THE SAME RACE... We have WHITE AND BLACK heritage.

Apr 2019
America
Lazy huh?

Guess that’s better than “uppity”

I remember “smug” too

All dog whistles.
TN was right about all of those things. Your racism crap does not account for the piss poor job Obama did. The only thing he excelled at was division and chaos.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Read the story of David... Obama could not be forgiven because he was black.. Obama's problem he was LAZY.. he tried to get congress to take care of duties that were his responsibility... People Died, US Technonogy was Stolen by China and Russia, Russia was allowed to freely hack the Sec. of States EMAILS that were illegally stored on an private unsecure server in a bathroom in CO, He paid money to Iran tthat was later used by terrorist to kill US Military in Iraq estimate is a 1000 plus.. 1000 flag draped Coffins due to his bowing to Terrorists, Obama care has cost lives Since Obamacare was fully implemented US LIFE EXPECTANCY HAS DECLINED (First time ever for multiple years).... He drew a red line, failed to enforce, so 1000s of Syrian women and children were murdered by Nancy Pelosi's ally Assad

Before you cry RACISM Obama and I at THE SAME RACE... We have WHITE AND BLACK heritage.
David was an adulterer who spawned an infidel, and lost the kingdom.

A rant of right wing lies spouted off by a right wing low IQ supporter. Why am I not surprised.

Reactions: orangeseahorse
Sep 2019
NY
It should be noted that I'm a liberal. I'm pretty much on the left on most major issues. I'm not telling you what I MYSELF think. I'm telling you what I think the RIGHT thinks. You may think it's the perspective of feeble minded lapdogs, but that's not going to help convince anyone who disagrees with you.
I've never followed labels like "liberal, conservative, left, right, Dem, Repub, what hooves you and haves you". When you consider the history of those terms, it's enough to rattle your bones.

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
NY

If Obama was "lazy" America and the world would still be in the worse economic crisis since the Depression. Saying he was lazy is just another racist stereotype placed on black people after slavery was abolished and still used today to demoralize blacks for not being slaves anymore. It's like telling blacks to get a job after slavery when in fact whites owned everything and refused to give black people jobs b/c they didn't want to pay them. And when black people started their own towns, EVERY ONE of their successful towns were burned down, families killed, land stolen, crops destroyed etc. simply b/c racist people could not tolerate blacks being more successful than they were.

All of that evil still exists today. No matter how successful a black person is, how hard they work or what they achieve, like President Obama, the wart hog machinery gears up to spew out stereotypical lies and propaganda, using key words like LAZY that resonates from constants usage (brain washing).

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2015
Arizona
David was an adulterer who spawned an infidel, and lost the kingdom.

A rant of right wing lies spouted off by a right wing low IQ supporter. Why am I not surprised.
David was not only an adulterer with Bathsheba, but he also had her husband Uriah murdered. Consumed by his lust, he used his authority to bring her into his house and ended up fathering a child by her.
A real nice guy, according to TN....because coveting, lust, adultery and murder are the same things as Obama's "laziness"??

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
David was not only an adulterer with Bathsheba, but he also had her husband Uriah murdered. Consumed by his lust, he used his authority to bring her into his house and ended up fathering a child by her.
A real nice guy, according to TN....because coveting, lust, adultery and murder are the same things as Obama's "laziness"??
...coveting, lust, adultery ... add ripping off contractors and you got a pretty good description of a president who is not Obama.

Reactions: Clara007