The Only Moral Abortion Is My Abortion

Nov 2005
California
So for the record, you are for the state deciding ALL our health care needs/desires, EXCEPT when it comes to abortion?
No.
What gave you the idea that I was "... for the state deciding ALL our health care needs/desires ..."?
Or is this yet another opinion that you arbitrarily assign to people who don't agree with you?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
No.
What gave you the idea that I was "... for the state deciding ALL our health care needs/desires ..."?
Or is this yet another opinion that you arbitrarily assign to people who don't agree with you?
He's trying to knock mfa. Too bad he is using a discredited and irrelevant notion to try and do it.

Reactions: foundit66
Oct 2019
USA
No, they won't. Not anymore.
Give me a percentage of male and female lawmakers.

Then tell me, in practice, who gets to have the say or opinion on it when push comes to shove.

The opinions of the hellbound such as George Carlin are irrelevant on the subject in practice, outside of his sideshow.

Women have no rights but what the state grants them, unless you're prepared to argue otherwise.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
That's your morality, if the state decides otherwise, than no.

Not if the state decides otherwise.
Here's one for you:

Anti-choicers insist that abortion is no different than murder.

If that's so, why not have the state prosecute women who (voluntarily) decide to have an abortion for pre-mediated murder? (If they had killed their 2 year old, they'd be prosecuted for it.)

Oct 2019
USA
Here's one for you:

Anti-choicers insist that abortion is no different than murder.

If so, why not prosecute women who (voluntarily) decide to have one for pre-mediated murder? (If they had killed their 2 year old, they be prosecuted for it.)
It would be better just to outlaw it except under certain conditions, and within a certain time frame.

A woman's body is property of the state, she has no rights but what the state grants her, or what she's capable of fighting for, and when push comes to shove, most of them will submit to the rule of law anyway. A man with a gun, in practice, has much more deciding power than a woman with a coat hanger.