The Only Moral Abortion Is My Abortion

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Give me a percentage of male and female lawmakers.

Then tell me, in practice, who gets to have the say or opinion on it when push comes to shove.

The opinions of the hellbound such as George Carlin are irrelevant on the subject in practice, outside of his sideshow.

Women have no rights but what the state grants them, unless you're prepared to argue otherwise.
Poll. If George Carlin is hellbound and Inquisitor is heavenbound, where do you want to spend eternity? :)

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
May 2018
none
Give me a percentage of male and female lawmakers.
Irrelevant. Lawmakers are put in office by their constituents. Women make up slightly over half the population. Therefore, any lawmaker, whether they be male of female is beholden to their constituents.

Now, how about you get back on topic? You've tried to derail this thread many times now.

Reactions: Clara007
Oct 2019
USA
Has anyone noticed people for abortion have already been born?
They're usually pretty ugly too, (if George Carlin is any indicator - what woman would let that ape near them without a can of pepper spray?). Maybe it's self-loathing, and they don't have the guts to pull the trigger and perform one on themselves.

Reactions: coldjoint

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Given that state lawmakers are primarily male, I'm confident I'll tend to have more than women will, if that metric is any indicator.
Even 15 years ago I might have agreed. But as the wise philosopher Dylan said "The times, they are a-changin'".

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Tell me how many of the "average" women become lawmakers.
Define average women. How many of the "average" men become lawmakers?

The number of female Reps and Senators is climbing at an ever accelerating rate.

Reactions: leekohler2