The people of God and the seed of the devil

Apr 2016
Europe
Presently many confuse worshippers of Lord God Jehovah, the Hebrews, and worshipers of Lord Jesus Christ, Christians, with the seed of the devil – dogs, hogs, goats, devils, tares, that say that they are worshipers of Lord God Jehovah or worshipers of Lord Jesus Christ, but are neither. It is important to distinguish between worshipers of Lord God Jehovah and worshipers of Lord Jesus Christ, who comprise the people of God and the seed of the devil – dogs, hogs, goats, devils, tares.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
In fact, this is a religious sub-forum, and as Carl Schmitt observe politics is determined by theology. If you are not happy with my posts, do not read them.
You have the word Commander in your Avatar. Are you a Commander in the Navy Chaplain Corps? I am dead serious because I have a personal old shipmate of mine that retired a Commander in the Navy Chaplain Corps.

Jun 2013
USA TN
In fact, this is a religious sub-forum, and as Carl Schmitt observe politics is determined by theology. If you are not happy with my posts, do not read them.
i doubt anyone is reading them because they are too damn long.<_<