The President just finished a ...90 minute...press conference. CNN's Jim Acosta made a

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I just kept thinking of the Dean Smith quote I heard in the morning.

"A Lion never roars after a kill"

Jul 2014
massachusetts
The antics of Acosta didn't do the press any favors. he insulted as many of them as he did the American people by his rude and idiotic display. I'm sure his bosses at CNN were very happy with his sacrificial screed. IMO the Prez should start having these idiots who are set on making fake news every time he holds a presser removed and their network banned from the WH. In his favor was the 90 min of Q&A he did with the mostly civil group. I don't know what the loons in the press corp expect to gain by this. They only cause their ratings to fall more when they do.
Maybe Trump should take a page out of the W. Bush book, and hire prostitutes to pose as reporters.....
And then afterwards they can piss on Michele Obama's garden......

Sep 2016
Oregon
90 minutes with the press corp is far, far from being " unquestionable". Acosta showed NO respect, even for the woman whose job it was to carry the mike around to those recognized to ask a question. The process for these press meetings is to be seated, raise a hand if wanting to ask a question, and when called up stand to do so. It is not to o start shouting and interrupt other press members.