The question of Trump's sanity

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I have largely stayed out of this discussion other than the obvious comments about his obvious narcissism. And that isn't exactly unique for TV stars. But he has now pushed me over the edge on this topic. His nutso, wacky totally gone.

Get the lard-arsed Dotard's latest spew, especially the insult to Warren's shape.

From the fourth of a 4 part blovation:
...or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1/1024th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!
My emphasis. What an ass.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I have largely stayed out of this discussion other than the obvious comments about his obvious narcissism. And that isn't exactly unique for TV stars. But he has now pushed me over the edge on this topic. His nutso, wacky totally gone.

Get the lard-arsed Dotard's latest spew, especially the insult to Warren's shape.

From the fourth of a 4 part blovation:
My emphasis. What an ass.

I simply can't click "LIKE". MY GOD!

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Go to his twitter feed and see for yourself.

FTR, I think he deleted it so if it isn't appearing, I have a screen-grab for perpetuity. Let me know, I'll jump through the hoops to post it.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Trump reminds me of a now dead girlfriend. She had a brain disorder. She, like Trump, was a narcissistic, though not nearly as bad and capable of great generosity and empathy, something Trump sorely lacks. It started with little stuff. We'd make dinner plans with friends on Tuesday and even though it had been mentioned a couple of times since, by Saturday, when it was time to get ready, she'd insist she had no memory of any such plans. It got worse. To the point we'd have huge arguments, and she'd say some of the most gawd awful things you can ever say to a partner, and two days later, claim she had no memory of the argument, much less what she had said.

Like everyone, she had stories about places she had been people she had met. Over time her place in those stories grew. Rather than simply being there, she was now the person in charge. The names of the people she claimed to have met changed and got increasingly more famous. Then came totally new stories which were even grander, while at the same time, the reality was, she was slowly withdrawing from contact with the outside world.

Having seen this, up close and personal, I am alarmed when I see some of the same behaviors in Trump.

So to answer the question, yes I think it's entirely possible he has some sort of mental illness.