The question of Trump's sanity

Apr 2013
La La Land North
The twitterverse is really enjoying this one. Weatherman Trump, who definitely knows hurricanes are wet (if anyone hasn't seen the video, let me know) also knows more than the meteorologists about Dorian. He said Alabama was in trouble. It was debunked. He of course doubled down and trippled down because those with the characteristics of a lazy horse will never admit they made a mistake.

And here is the Sharpie created Trumpian truth:

Marcus Livius

Former Staff
Sep 2017
Hell
The twitterverse is really enjoying this one. Weatherman Trump, who definitely knows hurricanes are wet (if anyone hasn't seen the video, let me know) also knows more than the meteorologists about Dorian. He said Alabama was in trouble. It was debunked. He of course doubled down and trippled down because those with the characteristics of a lazy horse will never admit they made a mistake.

And here is the Sharpie created Trumpian truth:

Versus CNN truth:

Above screenshot has been verified by Snopes.

You Twitter-nuts forgot about this:

Jul 2019
Georgia
The Left tried the same thing with the Mueller Report, I remember reading "There is no conclusive evidence that Trump did not conspire with Russia."
lolz
I never saw "the left" say that.

you may mean that some said "Mueller found insufficient evidence to prove trump conspired with Russia" which is true, and isn't trying to prove a negative.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Versus CNN truth:

Above screenshot has been verified by Snopes.

You Twitter-nuts forgot about this:

Okay fine. Maybe in this particular case, trump isn't senile. Maybe he just failed to check updates, and poorly worded a tweet. I'll agree on this one

the thing that was more concerning to me anyway, regarding Dorian was that he said he hadn't heard of a Cat 5 hurricane,
despite saying the same thing 2 years ago

he he hasn't got the best memory and doesn't think too much in general, that seems pretty obvious

~~~~

the person who mislabeled on CNN has probably already been reassigned.
wish we could reassign POTUS

Jul 2019
SoCal
I never saw "the left" say that.

you may mean that some said "Mueller found insufficient evidence to prove trump conspired with Russia" which is true, and isn't trying to prove a negative.
The clever spy and international man of mystery used a double negative, one that proves Trump conspired.