The question of Trump's sanity

Jul 2019
Georgia
this nails it.

Trump Is Not Well

the president is a broken man. he's not well, he's not fit for office. I know some people have defended him by saying "unless you're a psychologist, you can't make that call"

from the atlantic article

An analogy may be helpful here. If smoke is coming out from under the hood of your car, if you notice puddles of oil under it, if the engine is overheating and you smell burning oil, you don’t have to be a car mechanic to know that something is wrong with your car.

Dec 2015
Arizona
The Left tried the same thing with the Mueller Report, I remember reading "There is no conclusive evidence that Trump did not conspire with Russia."
lolz
Uhh....not exactly.
"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice we would so state." The report goes on to say, "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

it also does not exonerate him."

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I think you may actually be the one suffering from trump Derangement Syndrome.
No, I am based on real world syndrome.

1. Trump as a person is an ass
2. Trump as a President has the US on the Right Track

TDS sufferers are the nutcases

3. TDS Suffers think it is PERFECTLY OKAY for China to Charge Tariffs on US Goods while the US does not on Chinese goods
4. TDS Sufferers believe that it is perfectly okay for China to steal technology and innovation from US Government and US complanies.
5 We can sustain millions and millions of more immigrants flooding the country with no skills, and No ability to support themselves
6. TDS Sufferers believe that people shitting in the streets throwing dirty needles in the streets, flooding the oceans rivers and lakes with raw sewage is acceptable, and not a health hazard.

Who are the insane?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
this nails it.

Trump Is Not Well

the president is a broken man. he's not well, he's not fit for office. I know some people have defended him by saying "unless you're a psychologist, you can't make that call"

from the atlantic article

Bull shit. The Economy has improved, the Military has improved, the Trade with other nations has more fair status in exchange of goods, People are back to work, US is back to building things again,

Is the president, an ass yes.

But so was Truman, kennedy, and Clinton... But Clinton sold out the US Workers, and Complanies, and for the long term the US economy with NAFTA and GATT2.

Jul 2019
Georgia
No, I am based on real world syndrome.

1. Trump as a person is an ass
2. Trump as a President has the US on the Right Track

TDS sufferers are the nutcases

3. TDS Suffers think it is PERFECTLY OKAY for China to Charge Tariffs on US Goods while the US does not on Chinese goods
4. TDS Sufferers believe that it is perfectly okay for China to steal technology and innovation from US Government and US complanies.
5 We can sustain millions and millions of more immigrants flooding the country with no skills, and No ability to support themselves
6. TDS Sufferers believe that people shitting in the streets throwing dirty needles in the streets, flooding the oceans rivers and lakes with raw sewage is acceptable, and not a health hazard.

Who are the insane?
I know absolutely no one who falls into any of those 6 criteria.

Good to know pretty much nobody suffers from TDS.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Bull shit. The Economy has improved, the Military has improved, the Trade with other nations has more fair status in exchange of goods, People are back to work, US is back to building things again,

Is the president, an ass yes.

But so was Truman, kennedy, and Clinton... But Clinton sold out the US Workers, and Complanies, and for the long term the US economy with NAFTA and GATT2.
It would probably behoove you to actually read the article before you comment on it.

Jul 2019
Georgia
It is unreal how stupid these right wingers posts are. Truly, they just keep outdoing themselves in dumb, doing nothing but constantly proving liberals are right
they would defend trump if he punched the Pope in the face

it's a new kind of cultism that is truly baffling