An analogy may be helpful here. If smoke is coming out from under the hood of your car, if you notice puddles of oil under it, if the engine is overheating and you smell burning oil, you don’t have to be a car mechanic to know that something is wrong with your car.
Uhh....not exactly.The Left tried the same thing with the Mueller Report, I remember reading "There is no conclusive evidence that Trump did not conspire with Russia."
No, I am based on real world syndrome.I think you may actually be the one suffering from trump Derangement Syndrome.
I know absolutely no one who falls into any of those 6 criteria.No, I am based on real world syndrome.
1. Trump as a person is an ass
2. Trump as a President has the US on the Right Track
TDS sufferers are the nutcases
3. TDS Suffers think it is PERFECTLY OKAY for China to Charge Tariffs on US Goods while the US does not on Chinese goods
4. TDS Sufferers believe that it is perfectly okay for China to steal technology and innovation from US Government and US complanies.
5 We can sustain millions and millions of more immigrants flooding the country with no skills, and No ability to support themselves
6. TDS Sufferers believe that people shitting in the streets throwing dirty needles in the streets, flooding the oceans rivers and lakes with raw sewage is acceptable, and not a health hazard.
Who are the insane?
It would probably behoove you to actually read the article before you comment on it.Bull shit. The Economy has improved, the Military has improved, the Trade with other nations has more fair status in exchange of goods, People are back to work, US is back to building things again,
Is the president, an ass yes.
But so was Truman, kennedy, and Clinton... But Clinton sold out the US Workers, and Complanies, and for the long term the US economy with NAFTA and GATT2.
they would defend trump if he punched the Pope in the faceIt is unreal how stupid these right wingers posts are. Truly, they just keep outdoing themselves in dumb, doing nothing but constantly proving liberals are right