The Racist Democrats

Jul 2019
Georgia
"he didn't even use those words in his speech, he wanted to..." If the whites used a more moderate tone, they wouldn't be called white supremacists. Thank you for making my point. What is in John's heart was more relevant than the the pabulum puking political propaganda he spews.
there was nothing racist about the words he wanted to use, the organizers just wanted a more moderate tone for the event. All civil rights activists were angry, and rightfully so, they were having to fight for basic human and civil rights. And fight hard.

for example, trump uses extreme words in his speeches, and is certainly not moderate, but 90% of the time he's not being a racist, he's just using more "outrageous" terms, instead of toned down

and there are plenty of white supremacists who use a more moderate tone, who are still white supremacists........plenty. I see them on an almost daily basis in fact.

I'm not sure you even realize what racism actually is, but given some of the posts from you I've read, several of them in fact, that's not surprising

Congrats on hanging out with the klan back in the day I guess, and arguing with civil rights icons on TV, but that's not really something to brag about. In fact it kind of helps explain your warped worldview.

Last edited:

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
there was nothing racist about the words he wanted to use, the organizers just wanted a more moderate tone for the event. All civil rights activists were angry, and rightfully so, they were having to fight for basic human and civil rights. And fight hard.

for example, trump uses extreme words in his speeches, and is certainly not moderate, but 90% of the time he's not being a racist, he's just using more "outrageous" terms, instead of toned down

and there are plenty of white supremacists who use a more moderate tone, who are still white supremacists........plenty. I see them on an almost daily basis in fact.

I'm not sure you even realize what racism actually is, but given some of the posts from you I've read, several of them in fact, that's not surprising

Congrats on hanging out with the klan back in the day I guess, and arguing with civil rights icons on TV, but that's not really something to brag about. In fact it kind of helps explain your warped worldview.
Dude, for real. You have been grasping at straws. You make my point for me. Then you claim that I don't know what racists are, but thank me for hanging out with them. Yeah I used to know quite a few movers and shakers in the world of politics: Julian Bond, Jesse Jackson, David Duke, Jimmy Venable, John Lewis, J.B. Stoner, Tom Metzger, and even met Roy Innis once (he passed away back in 2017.) I'm from Georgia and was in the political arena. What do you expect? But, you've been on the Internet and know about it than I do.

If white supremacists knew how to use a more moderate tone, they would not be the catalyst for stupid people like Dylan Roof to do really idiotic things.

While you and I know that Trump is quite endearing to white supremacists, he's not a white supremacist. He's a Democrat that figured out how to be an opportunist AND take down the Republicans. Having been around the block a time or two, the ONLY thing you're saying to the people on this board is that multiculturalism doesn't work. I've been on all sides of racial and cultural issues: six years in immigration law, worked in a white Rights think tank (so I know damn well where the anti-immigrant / build the wall types get their talking points from) been on the defense side, prosecution side, expert witness... Because I was on all sides, my world view IS screwed up.

My sister married a Muslim, my uncle married a Mexican, and when I was barely past the age of diapers, my father had me wearing a motorcycle jacket with a JFK sign on my back and sitting on his shoulders at a big rally when Kennedy first ran for president.

Having met with, known, discussed, debated, and talked with many left wing civil rights (sic) types, there is virtually NO real difference between them and white supremacists. Anybody who thinks there is a difference is ignorant of the facts. Whites have had their times of tribulation and life hasn't been all rosy for them. But, if I stray from the party line either way I'm either a racist or a race traitor, depending upon which critic you want to listen to. I choose none of the above. Furthermore, I really don't give a damn what others think. I got past that a long time ago.

When it comes to KNOWING about the race issue, I don't have any superiors and damn few equals. That's not bragging; it's just a fact. For the first ten years I was on the Internet, arguing this stuff, I used to offer people a chance to visit my personal library and see some of the books I've read, see pictures and videos of people I've discussed or debated this stuff with, and the ones I worked with (and again, on EVERY side.) After a decade of no takers, I've found that criticism is B.S. artists who fear the truth. Besides, dude, I thought we were past this discussion. Or do you have OCD kicking in? Got some more zingers and insults for me?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Dude, for real. You have been grasping at straws. You make my point for me. Then you claim that I don't know what racists are, but thank me for hanging out with them. Yeah I used to know quite a few movers and shakers in the world of politics: Julian Bond, Jesse Jackson, David Duke, Jimmy Venable, John Lewis, J.B. Stoner, Tom Metzger, and even met Roy Innis once (he passed away back in 2017.) I'm from Georgia and was in the political arena. What do you expect? But, you've been on the Internet and know about it than I do.

If white supremacists knew how to use a more moderate tone, they would not be the catalyst for stupid people like Dylan Roof to do really idiotic things.

While you and I know that Trump is quite endearing to white supremacists, he's not a white supremacist. He's a Democrat that figured out how to be an opportunist AND take down the Republicans. Having been around the block a time or two, the ONLY thing you're saying to the people on this board is that multiculturalism doesn't work. I've been on all sides of racial and cultural issues: six years in immigration law, worked in a white Rights think tank (so I know damn well where the anti-immigrant / build the wall types get their talking points from) been on the defense side, prosecution side, expert witness... Because I was on all sides, my world view IS screwed up.

My sister married a Muslim, my uncle married a Mexican, and when I was barely past the age of diapers, my father had me wearing a motorcycle jacket with a JFK sign on my back and sitting on his shoulders at a big rally when Kennedy first ran for president.

Having met with, known, discussed, debated, and talked with many left wing civil rights (sic) types, there is virtually NO real difference between them and white supremacists. Anybody who thinks there is a difference is ignorant of the facts. Whites have had their times of tribulation and life hasn't been all rosy for them. But, if I stray from the party line either way I'm either a racist or a race traitor, depending upon which critic you want to listen to. I choose none of the above. Furthermore, I really don't give a damn what others think. I got past that a long time ago.

When it comes to KNOWING about the race issue, I don't have any superiors and damn few equals. That's not bragging; it's just a fact. For the first ten years I was on the Internet, arguing this stuff, I used to offer people a chance to visit my personal library and see some of the books I've read, see pictures and videos of people I've discussed or debated this stuff with, and the ones I worked with (and again, on EVERY side.) After a decade of no takers, I've found that criticism is B.S. artists who fear the truth. Besides, dude, I thought we were past this discussion. Or do you have OCD kicking in? Got some more zingers and insults for me?
I was being sarcastic when I congratulated you for hanging out with a bunch of racist pieces of shit back in the day. Sorry, maybe I should have been more clear.

Even if you're telling the truth, I'm not impressed. At all. In fact, you've probably hob-knobbed with my dad, who is a retired prominent Georgia politician (80's-90's), Republican of course. I definitely never hung out with the fucking klan, but I've met and been around most of the bigger Repub names from that time. Even met George Bush Sr, (once, briefly) and talked to Saxby Chambliss for about an hour one day (he had a badass story about riding out to tour the middle east in a helicopter). He was there for my son's baptism. Sonny Perdue came to my wedding, and I swear I busted him eye-fucking my new wife a couple times. Still, whoop-tee-doo.

Point is, I'm younger than you but I've been around the scene myself, after civilization progressed a little further than it was during your heyday, and it still was nothing to write home about, so to speak.

I've worked with civil rights groups here in Georgia, recently, on a few high-profile cases, and have come across some true white supremacist bottom-feeders, some of them in high up positions, in recent years. There absolutely is a difference between civil rights activists and white supremacists. That's not to say there aren't some fake activists milking off the attention, but those who are true, are absolutely true. I've seen heartbreak you couldn't imagine, and these people staying stronger than I ever could be, after being run over time and time again.

I don't like pulling the "do you know who I know?" card, and am always wary of those who do (like you've done many times), but I've been around myself, and am pretty passionate about social justice and civil rights.

Regardless "knowing" people does not make one an expert. That's why I don't care to talk about who I know often. Everyone knows someone. Most people don't have to bring up who they know when they have actual merits to their argument. It usually only gets pulled out when someone has no argument. I only brought it up in this post because of your relentlessness thinking you're superior and know everything because you can throw out some names

And the fact remains, regardless of who you claim to know, you still have zero proof John Lewis is "klan with a tan"

Last edited:
Reactions: cwII
Jul 2019
Georgia
on a lighter note,

a friend of mine, a black guy, grew up near Stone Mountain and used to hide behind EMP Rock and shoot Klan 'mo's with a pellet gun during their seances.

pretty brave. and hilarious. glad he survived.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
I was being sarcastic when I congratulated you for hanging out with a bunch of racist pieces of shit back in the day. Sorry, maybe I should have been more clear.

Even if you're telling the truth, I'm not impressed. At all. In fact, you've probably hob-knobbed with my dad, who is a retired prominent Georgia politician (80's-90's), Republican of course. I definitely never hung out with the fucking klan, but I've met and been around most of the bigger Repub names from that time. Even met George Bush Sr, (once, briefly) and talked to Saxby Chambliss for about an hour one day (he had a badass story about riding out to tour the middle east in a helicopter). He was there for my son's baptism. Sonny Perdue came to my wedding, and I swear I busted him eye-fucking my new wife a couple times. Still, whoop-tee-doo.

Point is, I'm younger than you but I've been around the scene myself, after civilization progressed a little further than it was during your heyday, and it still was nothing to write home about, so to speak.

I've worked with civil rights groups here in Georgia, recently, on a few high-profile cases, and have come across some true white supremacist bottom-feeders, some of them in high up positions, in recent years. There absolutely is a difference between civil rights activists and white supremacists. That's not to say there aren't some fake activists milking off the attention, but those who are true, are absolutely true. I've seen heartbreak you couldn't imagine, and these people staying stronger than I ever could be, after being run over time and time again.

I don't like pulling the "do you know who I know?" card, and am always wary of those who do (like you've done many times), but I've been around myself, and am pretty passionate about social justice and civil rights.

Regardless "knowing" people does not make one an expert. That's why I don't care to talk about who I know often. Everyone knows someone. Most people don't have to bring up who they know when they have actual merits to their argument. It usually only gets pulled out when someone has no argument. I only brought it up in this post because of your relentlessness thinking you're superior and know everything because you can throw out some names

And the fact remains, regardless of who you claim to know, you still have zero proof John Lewis is "klan with a tan"
You brought up who did you know card. I didn't tell you that to impress you. In my line of work, I have worked on legal teams wherein two cases went to the United States Supreme Court and were won. Having publicly debated the best of the best and beat the best is good enough for me to say what I did.

I provided you with proof. You are just exhibiting too much left wing bigotry to admit it. IF what he had to say were all that acceptable, he would not have needed advisers to put on the brakes for him. If one statement from his own people weren't enough, then all the proof in the world would have you sounding like Donald Trump when the facts don't agree with what he says. You once again prove what I keep telling people... all extremists are the same. They cannot look at the other guy like a human being and admit that the other guy has a point. So, don't kid yourself. A lot of people on this board have met other people. When you debate them on live tv; when you've spent a couple of hours at a stretch on radio shows with them and when you have been involved in all kinds of legal cases - and on all sides, it's a bit more than dropping names.

I'm not here to impress you. I shared my experiences; you only confirmed the truthfulness of them with bigoted responses. Had I not worked in the same think tanks with white activists; had I never sat up until the wee hours of the morning discussing and debating hot button issues with them, I'd be like you - just another misguided nobody judging people to be cool and validating the fact that anti-white people can be just as much a bigot as Richard Spencer himself.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
on a lighter note,

a friend of mine, a black guy, grew up near Stone Mountain and used to hide behind EMP Rock and shoot Klan 'mo's with a pellet gun during their seances.

pretty brave. and hilarious. glad he survived.
Somebody shooting at others? Klan seances? How come it is I live 13 miles from Stone Mountain, clerked under Jimmy Veneable (who was the last living klansman whe it was rebirthed atop Stone Mountain) and after hearing hours and hours of Venable and Hosea Williams talking about the good old days and then arguing over racial issues, I missed that deal where the Klan holds seances?

Venable did have his big annual Klan rally and they bused people in from all over the country. If your friend was shooting at those people, he's a low life. Women and children - even infants attended those events. And you're proud of your friend??? Women, children and INFANTS being the targets of your friend's retribution????

That is sick no matter who you are. The next time some whack job from the right hurts women and children in one of their outbursts, you and I can revisit this thread. You've told me all I need to know about you.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
You brought up who did you know card. I didn't tell you that to impress you. In my line of work, I have worked on legal teams wherein two cases went to the United States Supreme Court and were won. Having publicly debated the best of the best and beat the best is good enough for me to say what I did.

I provided you with proof. You are just exhibiting too much left wing bigotry to admit it. IF what he had to say were all that acceptable, he would not have needed advisers to put on the brakes for him. If one statement from his own people weren't enough, then all the proof in the world would have you sounding like Donald Trump when the facts don't agree with what he says. You once again prove what I keep telling people... all extremists are the same. They cannot look at the other guy like a human being and admit that the other guy has a point. So, don't kid yourself. A lot of people on this board have met other people. When you debate them on live tv; when you've spent a couple of hours at a stretch on radio shows with them and when you have been involved in all kinds of legal cases - and on all sides, it's a bit more than dropping names.

I'm not here to impress you. I shared my experiences; you only confirmed the truthfulness of them with bigoted responses. Had I not worked in the same think tanks with white activists; had I never sat up until the wee hours of the morning discussing and debating hot button issues with them, I'd be like you - just another misguided nobody judging people to be cool and validating the fact that anti-white people can be just as much a bigot as Richard Spencer himself.
it's not hard to understand

I'm not sure I'll get through to someone who still defends the KKK in the year 2020, but here it is see

Civil Rights activists were fighting for their rights

the Klan was fighting against their rights

the Klan blew up churches and murdered 4 little girls. at least one of the racist POS's you claim to know was involved in a church bombing.

did John Lewis blow up any churches? did John Lewis murder any children? or anyone?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Somebody shooting at others? Klan seances? How come it is I live 13 miles from Stone Mountain, clerked under Jimmy Veneable (who was the last living klansman whe it was rebirthed atop Stone Mountain) and after hearing hours and hours of Venable and Hosea Williams talking about the good old days and then arguing over racial issues, I missed that deal where the Klan holds seances?

Venable did have his big annual Klan rally and they bused people in from all over the country. If your friend was shooting at those people, he's a low life. Women and children - even infants attended those events. And you're proud of your friend??? Women, children and INFANTS being the targets of your friend's retribution????

That is sick no matter who you are. The next time some whack job from the right hurts women and children in one of their outbursts, you and I can revisit this thread. You've told me all I need to know about you.
lol

seance, prom, rally, whatever their dumb gatherings they wore the dumb dresses to were called

and no, kids weren't there, and it was a pellet gun from EMP rock - surely you know the logistics there wouldn't actually injure anyone.

lighten up. a black kid hiding behind EMP rock & pegging Klan members while they do their stupid hate dance is funny

"I hereby declare we hate all n...........owie, what was that!?"

oh the lols

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
it's not hard to understand

I'm not sure I'll get through to someone who still defends the KKK in the year 2020, but here it is see

Civil Rights activists were fighting for their rights

the Klan was fighting against their rights

the Klan blew up churches and murdered 4 little girls. at least one of the racist POS's you claim to know was involved in a church bombing.

did John Lewis blow up any churches? did John Lewis murder any children? or anyone?
I take great offense to your accusations that I defend the Ku Klux Klan. But, that criticism comes from someone who thinks it is acceptable to shoot into a crowd where women and children are present. There is nothing to indicate that I "defends" the Ku Klux Klan. There is, however, your own words the approval of shooting at unarmed women and children.

I realize that a lot of people hate the white race and even whites who have had a guilt complex instilled in them. All the hatred of whites against blacks and blacks against whites has brought out extremism on both sides. And I told you, between being a race traitor on one side or a racist on the other, I pick neither side. You did pick a side. And for you to lie about me and try to make me look like something I clearly and unequivocally am not is disgusting and revolting.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
lol

seance, prom, rally, whatever their dumb gatherings they wore the dumb dresses to were called

and no, kids weren't there, and it was a pellet gun from EMP rock - surely you know the logistics there wouldn't actually injure anyone.

lighten up. a black kid hiding behind EMP rock & pegging Klan members while they do their stupid hate dance is funny

"I hereby declare we hate all n...........owie, what was that!?"

oh the lols
Having lived here AND having gone to school with people that attended those rallies, you and I both know you would be lying if you tried to finagle your way out of your own words. You and I both know, if you ever lived in Georgia, those Klan meetings always included families. We saw it on tv for two days after each rally.

Now, you say there was enough power to make Klansmen jump around, but not hurt women and children. What if a pellet hit someone in the eye?

I'm going to say something that you will take out of context, but it will lead to helping you expose yourself further. So, pay attention:

I don't recall all the details, but the KKK got into some kind of tax dispute or some legal action and the name along with the robes, and other regalia associated with the KKK went into the public domain. Jimmy Venable incorporated the KKK, but it did not change the fact that anybody with enough money to incorporate can create their own version of the KKK. So, the rally goers in Stone Mountain went to an event that was held by a legal 501 (C) nonprofit corporation. IF that version of the Klan were a terrorist group that burned churches down, they would have had their corporate status revoked.

That is not to say that they did not inspire the offshoots to gravitate toward violence. What I'm saying to you is that is to accuse Venable of burning down churches is tantamount to indicting every Christian on earth for Jim Jones (the cult leader that conned some 900 people into drinking Kool Aid laced with poison thereby committing suicide.) John Lewis made incendiary comments that led people to join other organizations and commit acts of violence. You've already stipulated to the fact that others had to tone down his rhetoric.

And I'm going to save you a little time so we don't tap dance around the subject. Since I knew Hosea Williams (as in both debating him on tv and radio), you may as well call me a member of the SCLC if you're about to make that mistake of accusing me of being a defender of the Ku Klux Klan again. I was not a member of either group and I criticized both groups equally. Add to that, the church I belonged to forbade anyone to join the Masons or the KKK (which were connected in those days - Williams and Venable both being Masons.) AND, since Hosea Williams retained Jimmy Venable as his attorney, it puts a damper on your guilt by association tactic. You're not going to make yourself look like a saint by trying to paint me as something we both know I am not. You're into racist hatred provided it's pointing at the white people. I can pray that you see the errors of your way and since you don't take the time to really listen and investigate all sides of an issue, you might find that these words have proven true in this discussion:

"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." Proverbs 18: 13